TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 130k members and 20M forum posts.
|ESPN: Clemson wins by keeping Morris|
|Monday, December 17, 2012 3:36 PM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad MorrisChad Morris
Offensive Coordinator / QBs
View Full Profile was a top candidate for several head coaching vacancies this offseason, as he interviewed for both the NC State job and the Texas Tech job. Neither worked out, and while it's unfortunate for Morris that he'll have to wait for his first head coaching job, it's a big win for the Clemson program. It's only a matter of time before Morris finds the right fit and becomes a head coach, but with Morris on the sideline in 2013, and the possible return of quarterback Tajh Boyd, Clemson should be considered a front-runner to win the Atlantic Division next year and a dark horse contender for the national title -- dark horse because the defense has yet to prove it is championship caliber.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Chad Morris on Dabo, texting and dancing
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- Doeren tries to clarify his comments on knocking Gallman out of the game