TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 131k members and 20M forum posts.
|SI: Clemson - LSU prediction|
SI's Stewart Mandel and his predictions for this college football bowl season
7:30 p.m. ET (ESPN) Chick-fil-A Bowl: No. 9 LSU (10-2) vs. No. 14 Clemson (10-2)
Les Miles is 5-2 in bowls at LSU, with an average margin of victory of 26 points. LSU's offense isn't explosive (142 plays of 10-plus yards, 107th nationally) enough to run away from Clemson, but lineman Sam Montgomery and a smothering defense (4.5 yards per play) will cause a miserable New Year's Eve for Clemson quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile (4,042 total yards, 43 total touchdowns).
LSU 31 Clemson 17
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN host: "I now actively root against Clemson"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Deshaun Watson named finalist for 2016 Heisman Trophy Award
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- Boulware wins 2016 Jack Lambert Award
- Latest Heisman odds for Deshaun Watson
- Official Fiesta Bowl Packages Available Now!