|C.J. Spiller frustrated by lack of touches|
Heading into Week 14, Spiller averaged 6.6 yards per carry, but he had just seven rushes for 37 yards in Sunday's 15-12 loss to the St. Louis Rams. After the game the running back sounded exasperated.
"Of course I want to touch the ball more, but there's no need for me to sit around and mope and groan and do all that stuff. That's high school. That's childish. That's not what I'm all about," Spiller said, via the Buffalo News. "Is the frustration there? Yeah, deep down inside your gut as a competitor, yeah it's there, but there's nothing I can do about it, so I'm not going to sit around and pout."
The league leader in yards per carry, #Bills RB C.J. Spiller, was on the field for 30 of 58 offensive snaps yesterday and got 8 touches.— Kevin Fishbain (@kfishbain) December 10, 2012
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney calls out NFL scouts on Watson's draft grade
- Report: Muschamp says 'Game On' after Clemson wins title
- WATCH: Finebaum argues with an Alabama fan that Clemson is #1
- WATCH: Epic Clemson song "It's Natty time"
- Deshaun Watson will make his MTV debut
- Report: Browns are enamored with Deshaun Watson
- Senator wants new license plate to celebrate Clemson's title
- Watson ranked #1 in ESPN's 2016 Top 50
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-Ohio State
- Boulware gets National Championship tattoo