|C.J. Spiller frustrated by lack of touches|
|Monday, December 10, 2012 8:58 AM-||
Heading into Week 14, Spiller averaged 6.6 yards per carry, but he had just seven rushes for 37 yards in Sunday's 15-12 loss to the St. Louis Rams. After the game the running back sounded exasperated.
"Of course I want to touch the ball more, but there's no need for me to sit around and mope and groan and do all that stuff. That's high school. That's childish. That's not what I'm all about," Spiller said, via the Buffalo News. "Is the frustration there? Yeah, deep down inside your gut as a competitor, yeah it's there, but there's nothing I can do about it, so I'm not going to sit around and pout."
The league leader in yards per carry, #Bills RB C.J. Spiller, was on the field for 30 of 58 offensive snaps yesterday and got 8 touches.— Kevin Fishbain (@kfishbain) December 10, 2012
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson