|C.J. Spiller frustrated by lack of touches|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, December 10, 2012 8:58 AM||
Heading into Week 14, Spiller averaged 6.6 yards per carry, but he had just seven rushes for 37 yards in Sunday's 15-12 loss to the St. Louis Rams. After the game the running back sounded exasperated.
"Of course I want to touch the ball more, but there's no need for me to sit around and mope and groan and do all that stuff. That's high school. That's childish. That's not what I'm all about," Spiller said, via the Buffalo News. "Is the frustration there? Yeah, deep down inside your gut as a competitor, yeah it's there, but there's nothing I can do about it, so I'm not going to sit around and pout."
The league leader in yards per carry, #Bills RB C.J. Spiller, was on the field for 30 of 58 offensive snaps yesterday and got 8 touches.— Kevin Fishbain (@kfishbain) December 10, 2012
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI