|C.J. Spiller frustrated by lack of touches|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, December 10, 2012 8:58 AM||
Heading into Week 14, Spiller averaged 6.6 yards per carry, but he had just seven rushes for 37 yards in Sunday's 15-12 loss to the St. Louis Rams. After the game the running back sounded exasperated.
"Of course I want to touch the ball more, but there's no need for me to sit around and mope and groan and do all that stuff. That's high school. That's childish. That's not what I'm all about," Spiller said, via the Buffalo News. "Is the frustration there? Yeah, deep down inside your gut as a competitor, yeah it's there, but there's nothing I can do about it, so I'm not going to sit around and pout."
The league leader in yards per carry, #Bills RB C.J. Spiller, was on the field for 30 of 58 offensive snaps yesterday and got 8 touches.— Kevin Fishbain (@kfishbain) December 10, 2012
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student named Miss South Carolina 2015
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- Photo: Clemson Groomsman Cake
- Vegas odds on Clemson 2015 season
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- In-State INF commits to Clemson
- WATCH: Paulsen makes #1 play on SportsCenter Top 10 list
- Photo: Clemson 2015 Nike Shoes
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies