|Trevor Booker out for a few weeks|
|Monday, December 3, 2012 10:33 AM-||
From Washington Post:
While traveling with the team to New York last week, Booker visited with a doctor who informed him that he needed to rest for a while longer before coming back.
“They said I shouldn’t play until don’t have any pain,” Booker said. “I’ll wait for that to clear up, but I’m feeling better each day.”
Booker revealed that he had been playing with knee pain for nearly two months and suggested that the knee injury probably developed as he attempted to compensate for a left hamstring injury that developed in training camp. “Maybe that was it,” he said.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson