|Trevor Booker out for a few weeks|
|Monday, December 3, 2012 10:33 AM-||
From Washington Post:
While traveling with the team to New York last week, Booker visited with a doctor who informed him that he needed to rest for a while longer before coming back.
“They said I shouldn’t play until don’t have any pain,” Booker said. “I’ll wait for that to clear up, but I’m feeling better each day.”
Booker revealed that he had been playing with knee pain for nearly two months and suggested that the knee injury probably developed as he attempted to compensate for a left hamstring injury that developed in training camp. “Maybe that was it,” he said.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Report: Clemson assistant to become head coach
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Photo: Concept Uniform for Clemson Football
- Former Clemson LB signs with Patriots
- Clemson and Ga. Tech game one suspended
- WATCH: Lawson gets a call from Shaquille O'Neal
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks