|Boyd and Swinney on ACC awards tracker|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, November 14, 2012 9:46 AM||
Offensive Player of the Year
1. Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile, QB, Clemson. I think Boyd has emerged as the slight favorite for this award, thanks in particular to his recent tear -- 13 touchdown passes to three interceptions with 1,033 yards in his last three games. He now ranks second in the nation in passing efficiency. On the season, Boyd is 210-of-309 for 2,941 yards with 28 touchdowns to nine interceptions. And Clemson is 9-1.
Coach of the Year
1. David Cutcliffe, Duke.
2. Dabo Swinney, Clemson. The Tigers' only loss on the season came on the road at Florida State. They have taken care of business pretty easily in most every other game -- and have not pulled a proverbial "Clemson." If Swinney can win out, with a victory over South Carolina, to get this team an at-large BCS berth, he will have had an outstanding year.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student named Miss South Carolina 2015
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- Photo: Clemson Groomsman Cake
- Vegas odds on Clemson 2015 season
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- Clemson ranked in Top 10 for Gameday Experience
- WATCH: Paulsen makes #1 play on SportsCenter Top 10 list
- Photo: Clemson 2015 Nike Shoes
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies