|Boyd and Swinney on ACC awards tracker|
|Wednesday, November 14, 2012 9:46 AM-||
Offensive Player of the Year
1. Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile, QB, Clemson. I think Boyd has emerged as the slight favorite for this award, thanks in particular to his recent tear -- 13 touchdown passes to three interceptions with 1,033 yards in his last three games. He now ranks second in the nation in passing efficiency. On the season, Boyd is 210-of-309 for 2,941 yards with 28 touchdowns to nine interceptions. And Clemson is 9-1.
Coach of the Year
1. David Cutcliffe, Duke.
2. Dabo Swinney, Clemson. The Tigers' only loss on the season came on the road at Florida State. They have taken care of business pretty easily in most every other game -- and have not pulled a proverbial "Clemson." If Swinney can win out, with a victory over South Carolina, to get this team an at-large BCS berth, he will have had an outstanding year.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2016 Season Hype Video
- Report: Vikings agree to terms with Alexander, Kearse
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Two Tigers ranked in Top 20 for 2017 NFL Draft