|Boyd and Swinney on ACC awards tracker|
|Wednesday, November 14, 2012 9:46 AM-||
Offensive Player of the Year
1. Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile, QB, Clemson. I think Boyd has emerged as the slight favorite for this award, thanks in particular to his recent tear -- 13 touchdown passes to three interceptions with 1,033 yards in his last three games. He now ranks second in the nation in passing efficiency. On the season, Boyd is 210-of-309 for 2,941 yards with 28 touchdowns to nine interceptions. And Clemson is 9-1.
Coach of the Year
1. David Cutcliffe, Duke.
2. Dabo Swinney, Clemson. The Tigers' only loss on the season came on the road at Florida State. They have taken care of business pretty easily in most every other game -- and have not pulled a proverbial "Clemson." If Swinney can win out, with a victory over South Carolina, to get this team an at-large BCS berth, he will have had an outstanding year.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson named regional host for 2016 NCAA Baseball Tournament
- Ben Boulware trolls FSU after Clemson wins ACC Title
- ACC Baseball Championship moved up due to forecast
- WATCH: Clemson celebrates 2016 ACC Baseball Championship
- WATCH: Analyst says Watson is NOT a Top 5 QB for 2017 NFL Draft
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Clemson to open NCAA Tournament at home against Western Carolina
- Clemson baseball earns No.7 National Seed in NCAA Tournament
- Clemson NCAA Regional bracket and game times
- Latest NCAA Regional projection for Clemson Baseball