|Boyd and Swinney on ACC awards tracker|
Offensive Player of the Year
1. Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile, QB, Clemson. I think Boyd has emerged as the slight favorite for this award, thanks in particular to his recent tear -- 13 touchdown passes to three interceptions with 1,033 yards in his last three games. He now ranks second in the nation in passing efficiency. On the season, Boyd is 210-of-309 for 2,941 yards with 28 touchdowns to nine interceptions. And Clemson is 9-1.
Coach of the Year
1. David Cutcliffe, Duke.
2. Dabo Swinney, Clemson. The Tigers' only loss on the season came on the road at Florida State. They have taken care of business pretty easily in most every other game -- and have not pulled a proverbial "Clemson." If Swinney can win out, with a victory over South Carolina, to get this team an at-large BCS berth, he will have had an outstanding year.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Clemson moves up in CFB Playoff Rankings
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- Watson climbing in latest Heisman Watch
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State