|ACC predictions: Week 11|
|Thursday, November 8, 2012 9:09 AM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
Clemson 48, Maryland 10: It should be yet another record-setting day for offensive coordinator Chad Morris’ offense. Maryland will be without its leading tackler, linebacker Demetrius Hartsfield, who tore his ACL last week against Georgia Tech, and fifth-string quarterback Shawn Petty will make just his second career start. This one has disaster written all over it, but not for a lack of effort from Maryland.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Brianna Rollins wins gold medal at 2016 Olympics
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Watson has $10 million insurance policy for career-ending injury
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- ESPN analyst says Kaaya is more NFL-ready QB than Watson
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover