|ACC predictions: Week 11|
|Thursday, November 8, 2012 9:09 AM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
Clemson 48, Maryland 10: It should be yet another record-setting day for offensive coordinator Chad Morris’ offense. Maryland will be without its leading tackler, linebacker Demetrius Hartsfield, who tore his ACL last week against Georgia Tech, and fifth-string quarterback Shawn Petty will make just his second career start. This one has disaster written all over it, but not for a lack of effort from Maryland.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts