|ACC power rankings: Week 11|
|Monday, November 5, 2012 10:43 AM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
1. Florida State (8-1, 5-1 ACC; LW: No. 1) -- The Noles had a bye week to prepare for their Thursday night game against Virginia Tech in Blacksburg. It’s the first of back-to-back road trips, including a Nov. 17 date at Maryland, but FSU has won three straight and should have the upper hand in both games.
2. Clemson (8-1, 5-1; LW: No. 2) -- The Tigers have looked significantly better on defense in the past few weeks, and they completely dominated Duke in a 56-20 win on Saturday. Clemson hosts a struggling Maryland team this weekend before closing the ACC schedule with a home game against NC State. The Tigers are still jockeying for position in a BCS bowl.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts