|ACC power rankings: Week 11|
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
1. Florida State (8-1, 5-1 ACC; LW: No. 1) -- The Noles had a bye week to prepare for their Thursday night game against Virginia Tech in Blacksburg. It’s the first of back-to-back road trips, including a Nov. 17 date at Maryland, but FSU has won three straight and should have the upper hand in both games.
2. Clemson (8-1, 5-1; LW: No. 2) -- The Tigers have looked significantly better on defense in the past few weeks, and they completely dominated Duke in a 56-20 win on Saturday. Clemson hosts a struggling Maryland team this weekend before closing the ACC schedule with a home game against NC State. The Tigers are still jockeying for position in a BCS bowl.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Clemson moves up in CFB Playoff Rankings
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Watson climbing in latest Heisman Watch
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State