|ACC power rankings: Week 11|
|Monday, November 5, 2012 10:43 AM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
1. Florida State (8-1, 5-1 ACC; LW: No. 1) -- The Noles had a bye week to prepare for their Thursday night game against Virginia Tech in Blacksburg. It’s the first of back-to-back road trips, including a Nov. 17 date at Maryland, but FSU has won three straight and should have the upper hand in both games.
2. Clemson (8-1, 5-1; LW: No. 2) -- The Tigers have looked significantly better on defense in the past few weeks, and they completely dominated Duke in a 56-20 win on Saturday. Clemson hosts a struggling Maryland team this weekend before closing the ACC schedule with a home game against NC State. The Tigers are still jockeying for position in a BCS bowl.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits