|ACC power rankings: Week 11|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, November 5, 2012 10:43 AM||
1. Florida State (8-1, 5-1 ACC; LW: No. 1) -- The Noles had a bye week to prepare for their Thursday night game against Virginia Tech in Blacksburg. It’s the first of back-to-back road trips, including a Nov. 17 date at Maryland, but FSU has won three straight and should have the upper hand in both games.
2. Clemson (8-1, 5-1; LW: No. 2) -- The Tigers have looked significantly better on defense in the past few weeks, and they completely dominated Duke in a 56-20 win on Saturday. Clemson hosts a struggling Maryland team this weekend before closing the ACC schedule with a home game against NC State. The Tigers are still jockeying for position in a BCS bowl.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic
- Future non-conference football opponents for Clemson
- PHOTO: Construction on West EndZone and Oculus