|Boyd named Davey O'Brien Semi-Finalist|
|Monday, October 22, 2012 3:27 PM-||
FORT WORTH, Texas - Narrowed down from all 124 starting quarterbacks from NCAA Division I Football Bowl Subdivision schools, semifinalists were selected by the Davey O'Brien National Selection Committee, with the Fan Vote accounting for five percent of the total vote. The committee was asked to consider the following criteria: quarterback skills, athletic ability, academics, character, leadership and sportsmanship. The 2012 Davey O'Brien Semifinalists represent schools from the following conferences: Big 12 (5), SEC (3), ACC (2), Big Ten (2), Pac-12 (2),Big East (1) and WAC (1). The list features returning semifinalists Matt Barkley (USC), Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile (Clemson), Seth Doege (Texas Tech), Landry Jones (Oklahoma)and Denard Robinson (Michigan). 2012 Davey O'Brien Semifinalists Matt Barkley, USC, Pac-12 Tajh Boyd, Clemson, ACC Teddy Bridgewater, Louisville, Big East Colby Cameron, Louisiana Tech, WAC Seth Doege, Texas Tech, Big 12 Nick Florence, Baylor, Big 12 Landry Jones, Oklahoma, Big 12 Collin Klein, Kansas State, Big 12 EJ Manuel, Florida State, ACC Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M, SEC Marcus Mariota, Oregon, Pac-12 AJ McCarron, Alabama, SEC Braxton Miller, Ohio State, Big Ten Aaron Murray, Georgia, SEC Denard Robinson, Michigan, Big Ten Geno Smith, West Virginia, Big 12
Fans may now help determine which three quarterbacks will advance as finalists by voting as often as once daily at www.VoteOBrien.org
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson