|Morris on Tajh Boyd's shoulder|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, October 22, 2012 11:44 AM||
Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile is fine and worked out on Sunday. "He will be ready," said Morris. "You would have to cut off one of his legs to keep him out of this one."
Boyd suffered a shoulder stinger against Virginia Tech on Saturday.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson rated as #1 overrated bowl winner for 2015 season
- Clemson GA has accepted position with Buffalo Bills
- Report: Former Clemson WR accepts job at App State
- Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time
- Rex Ryan: Watkins is a "Once in a 10 year type player"
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Watson listed on SI.com's Early Heisman Watch
- Clemson player selected by New York Red Bulls
- WATCH: Smith hits game winner in final sec