|Morris on Tajh Boyd's shoulder|
|Monday, October 22, 2012 11:44 AM-||
Chad Morris said on Monday that Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile is fine and worked out on Sunday. "He will be ready," said Morris. "You would have to cut off one of his legs to keep him out of this one."
Boyd suffered a shoulder stinger against Virginia Tech on Saturday.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Jalen Williams injury update
- Game time announced for Clemson vs. Boston College