|Morris on Tajh Boyd's shoulder|
|Monday, October 22, 2012 11:44 AM-||
Chad Morris said on Monday that Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile is fine and worked out on Sunday. "He will be ready," said Morris. "You would have to cut off one of his legs to keep him out of this one."
Boyd suffered a shoulder stinger against Virginia Tech on Saturday.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Brianna Rollins wins gold medal at 2016 Olympics
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Watson has $10 million insurance policy for career-ending injury
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- ESPN analyst says Kaaya is more NFL-ready QB than Watson
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover