|Morris on Tajh Boyd's shoulder|
|Monday, October 22, 2012 11:44 AM-||
Chad Morris said on Monday that Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile is fine and worked out on Sunday. "He will be ready," said Morris. "You would have to cut off one of his legs to keep him out of this one."
Boyd suffered a shoulder stinger against Virginia Tech on Saturday.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect