|Morris on Tajh Boyd's shoulder|
Chad Morris said on Monday that Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile is fine and worked out on Sunday. "He will be ready," said Morris. "You would have to cut off one of his legs to keep him out of this one."
Boyd suffered a shoulder stinger against Virginia Tech on Saturday.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN host: "I now actively root against Clemson"
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Deshaun Watson named finalist for 2016 Heisman Trophy Award
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State
- Rex Ryan jokes about benching his VT players cause of ACC title game