|Opening Line for Clemson-BC Game|
|by TigerNet Staff - Sunday, September 23, 2012 6:28 PM||
The Wynn Las Vegas has published the early lines for college football's week 5, installing Boston College as a 10 point home underdog against Clemson. Last year, Boston College was a 21 point road underdog at Clemson, losing 36-14.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"