|Training table to start in fall camp|
|Monday, July 16, 2012 9:54 PM-||
Clemson head football coach Dabo Swinney said he has been given the green light to hire a nutritionist and begin using the training table at the start of fall camp.
For those unfamiliar with what a training table is, it is a “table” for athletes with a specific menu developed by a nutritionist to provide maximum support to strength and conditioning work.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Louisville
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Swinney to McCloud: "You are going to be on Sportscenter for the rest of your life"
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Jalen Williams injury update