|Training table to start in fall camp|
Clemson head football coach Dabo Swinney said he has been given the green light to hire a nutritionist and begin using the training table at the start of fall camp.
For those unfamiliar with what a training table is, it is a “table” for athletes with a specific menu developed by a nutritionist to provide maximum support to strength and conditioning work.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home