|Training table to start in fall camp|
|Monday, July 16, 2012 9:54 PM-||
Clemson head football coach Dabo Swinney said he has been given the green light to hire a nutritionist and begin using the training table at the start of fall camp.
For those unfamiliar with what a training table is, it is a “table” for athletes with a specific menu developed by a nutritionist to provide maximum support to strength and conditioning work.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney's epic rant on media using "Clemsoning"
- Gamecock kicker takes a jab at Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney's interview with infamous "lugubrious" CBS analyst
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Clemson has a new starter at wide receiver
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the locker room after GT win
- Jimmy Fallon jokes on Bradley Pinion
- Photos: Clemson grass parking lots
- Photo: "One South Carolina" logo on display for Clemson-GT