|Training table to start in fall camp|
|Monday, July 16, 2012 9:54 PM-||
Clemson head football coach Dabo Swinney said he has been given the green light to hire a nutritionist and begin using the training table at the start of fall camp.
For those unfamiliar with what a training table is, it is a “table” for athletes with a specific menu developed by a nutritionist to provide maximum support to strength and conditioning work.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Former NFL standout picks Clemson to win it all
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- Clemson donor gives $2.5 million to athletics
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- Photo: Clemson's new Nike Mach Speed Uniforms
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the CFB Title
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- WATCH: Clemson Football Hype Video 2016
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of Phil Steele's Preseason Poll