|Training table to start in fall camp|
|Monday, July 16, 2012 9:54 PM-||
Clemson head football coach Dabo Swinney said he has been given the green light to hire a nutritionist and begin using the training table at the start of fall camp.
For those unfamiliar with what a training table is, it is a “table” for athletes with a specific menu developed by a nutritionist to provide maximum support to strength and conditioning work.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson