|Landry Jones and Boyd talk Venables|
|Wednesday, April 4, 2012 9:35 AM-||
Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS So. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile and Oklahoma quarterback Landry Jones used spring break as time to get some extra practice with quarterback guru George Whitfield in Palo Alto, CA. The workout sessions lasted four days and consisted of morning and afternoon practices. According to the Norman Transcript, Jones and Boyd traded stories on new Clemson defensive coordinator Brent Venables while in California.
The subject of former OU defensive coordinator and current Clemson defensive coordinator Brent Venables did come up.
“He likes Venables,” Jones said of Boyd. “He hadn’t seen that many zone blitzes before in practice. I told him it was just going to get more crazy from there.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2016 Season Hype Video
- Report: Vikings agree to terms with Alexander, Kearse
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Two Tigers ranked in Top 20 for 2017 NFL Draft