|Landry Jones and Boyd talk Venables|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, April 4, 2012 9:35 AM||
Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS So. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile and Oklahoma quarterback Landry Jones used spring break as time to get some extra practice with quarterback guru George Whitfield in Palo Alto, CA. The workout sessions lasted four days and consisted of morning and afternoon practices. According to the Norman Transcript, Jones and Boyd traded stories on new Clemson defensive coordinator Brent Venables while in California.
The subject of former OU defensive coordinator and current Clemson defensive coordinator Brent Venables did come up.
“He likes Venables,” Jones said of Boyd. “He hadn’t seen that many zone blitzes before in practice. I told him it was just going to get more crazy from there.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson rated as #1 overrated bowl winner for 2015 season
- Clemson GA has accepted position with Buffalo Bills
- Report: Former Clemson WR accepts job at App State
- Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time
- Rex Ryan: Watkins is a "Once in a 10 year type player"
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Watson listed on SI.com's Early Heisman Watch
- Clemson player selected by New York Red Bulls
- WATCH: Smith hits game winner in final sec