|Landry Jones and Boyd talk Venables|
|Wednesday, April 4, 2012 9:35 AM-||
Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS So. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile and Oklahoma quarterback Landry Jones used spring break as time to get some extra practice with quarterback guru George Whitfield in Palo Alto, CA. The workout sessions lasted four days and consisted of morning and afternoon practices. According to the Norman Transcript, Jones and Boyd traded stories on new Clemson defensive coordinator Brent Venables while in California.
The subject of former OU defensive coordinator and current Clemson defensive coordinator Brent Venables did come up.
“He likes Venables,” Jones said of Boyd. “He hadn’t seen that many zone blitzes before in practice. I told him it was just going to get more crazy from there.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts