|Landry Jones and Boyd talk Venables|
Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS So. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile and Oklahoma quarterback Landry Jones used spring break as time to get some extra practice with quarterback guru George Whitfield in Palo Alto, CA. The workout sessions lasted four days and consisted of morning and afternoon practices. According to the Norman Transcript, Jones and Boyd traded stories on new Clemson defensive coordinator Brent Venables while in California.
The subject of former OU defensive coordinator and current Clemson defensive coordinator Brent Venables did come up.
“He likes Venables,” Jones said of Boyd. “He hadn’t seen that many zone blitzes before in practice. I told him it was just going to get more crazy from there.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN host: "I now actively root against Clemson"
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Deshaun Watson named finalist for 2016 Heisman Trophy Award
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State
- Rex Ryan jokes about benching his VT players cause of ACC title game