|Morris says Ellington needs more practice|
Clemson OC Chad Morris said he saw some good things from running back Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Jr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 190
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile against Boston College and hope picks up where he left off this week.
Morris said the one thing Ellington needs to do is practice because the last three weeks he has not practiced much because of injuries. Morris said he talked to Ellington on Monday and he expects to "turn him loose in practice" this week. Last week, Ellington practiced just a "little bit" on Wednesday and Thursday.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- Muschamp on 56-7 loss: "We got whipped"
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Virginia Tech