|Morris says Ellington needs more practice|
|Monday, October 10, 2011 12:17 PM-||
Clemson OC Chad Morris said he saw some good things from running back Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Jr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 190
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile against Boston College and hope picks up where he left off this week.
Morris said the one thing Ellington needs to do is practice because the last three weeks he has not practiced much because of injuries. Morris said he talked to Ellington on Monday and he expects to "turn him loose in practice" this week. Last week, Ellington practiced just a "little bit" on Wednesday and Thursday.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2016 Season Hype Video
- Report: Vikings agree to terms with Alexander, Kearse
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Two Tigers ranked in Top 20 for 2017 NFL Draft