|Morris says Ellington needs more practice|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, October 10, 2011 12:17 PM||
Clemson OC Chad Morris said he saw some good things from running back Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Jr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 190
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile against Boston College and hope picks up where he left off this week.
Morris said the one thing Ellington needs to do is practice because the last three weeks he has not practiced much because of injuries. Morris said he talked to Ellington on Monday and he expects to "turn him loose in practice" this week. Last week, Ellington practiced just a "little bit" on Wednesday and Thursday.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man