|Morris says Ellington needs more practice|
|Monday, October 10, 2011 12:17 PM-||
Clemson OC Chad Morris said he saw some good things from running back Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Jr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 190
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile against Boston College and hope picks up where he left off this week.
Morris said the one thing Ellington needs to do is practice because the last three weeks he has not practiced much because of injuries. Morris said he talked to Ellington on Monday and he expects to "turn him loose in practice" this week. Last week, Ellington practiced just a "little bit" on Wednesday and Thursday.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game