|Morris says Ellington needs more practice|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, October 10, 2011 12:17 PM||
Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Jr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 190
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile against Boston College and hope picks up where he left off this week.
Morris said the one thing Ellington needs to do is practice because the last three weeks he has not practiced much because of injuries. Morris said he talked to Ellington on Monday and he expects to "turn him loose in practice" this week. Last week, Ellington practiced just a "little bit" on Wednesday and Thursday.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney speaks to Guillermo, hopes center can rejoin the team
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- WATCH: Williams with one-handed catch at Spring Game
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- WATCH: Clemson Spring Game Highlights
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- WATCH: ESPN Sports Science with Vic Beasley