|ESPN rates Clemson #4 in ACC Rankings|
|Monday, August 29, 2011 10:45 AM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
"Before you read this, keep one thing in mind: These power rankings are based on what each team looks like right now, and right now, Miami has 13 players suspended, according to a source. If that changes by Labor Day, and Miami is at full strength for its game against Maryland, I would bump the Canes up to the No. 3 team in the conference. But without 13 players, Miami is going to struggle. Regardless of what Miami looks like, one thing is for sure: beyond the front-runners in each division, this conference is up for grabs, and this list will fluctuate as the season goes to reflect that."
Here are your first official power rankings for the 2011 season:
1. Florida State:
2. Virginia Tech:
3. North Carolina:
4. Clemson: There is plenty of talent to challenge Florida State for the Atlantic Division title, but how far the Tigers go depends on how quickly first-year starting quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS So. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 230
View Full Profile and his teammates pick up the new offense in game situations. Boyd made significant progress in summer camp.
5. NC State:
8. Boston College:
9. Georgia Tech:
11. Wake Forest:
Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment
- Clemson's statement on possible inclement weather for Clemson-ND
- Friday AM Weather Update for Clemson-ND
- Clemson-ND game time and parking update
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-Notre Dame
- Notre Dame CB on Watson: “I don’t think he’s a top five quarterback"
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- Swinney on ND game: "I couldn't get Jesus tickets"
- WATCH: Clemson vs Notre Dame Hype Video
- WATCH: Kirk Herbstreit breaks down Clemson-ND
- ESPN reporters are All-In on Clemson over ND