|ESPN rates Ellington #24 player in ACC|
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
No. 24. Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
#23 5-10, 190
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile, RB, Clemson
2010 numbers: He had 686 yards on 118 carries and 10 touchdowns. He also had 12 catches for 109 yards and a touchdown, and 238 yards on seven kickoff returns and a touchdown. He had six starts.
Previous ranking: Not ranked
Making the case for Ellington: He’s a versatile back who should flourish in the first season under offensive coordinator Chad Morris. He’s oozing with potential, but his season was cut short last year because of a foot injury. He tied for third in the ACC in touchdowns with 12, even though he played in fewer than eight games. He has averaged an impressive 6.3 yards per carry during his career at Clemson. The Tigers are deep at running back, but Ellington’s health will be essential to their success.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN host: "I now actively root against Clemson"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Deshaun Watson named finalist for 2016 Heisman Trophy Award
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- Boulware wins 2016 Jack Lambert Award
- Latest Heisman odds for Deshaun Watson
- Official Fiesta Bowl Packages Available Now!
- Bowl gifts announced for players at Fiesta Bowl