|ESPN rates Ellington #24 player in ACC|
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
No. 24. Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
#23 5-10, 190
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile, RB, Clemson
2010 numbers: He had 686 yards on 118 carries and 10 touchdowns. He also had 12 catches for 109 yards and a touchdown, and 238 yards on seven kickoff returns and a touchdown. He had six starts.
Previous ranking: Not ranked
Making the case for Ellington: He’s a versatile back who should flourish in the first season under offensive coordinator Chad Morris. He’s oozing with potential, but his season was cut short last year because of a foot injury. He tied for third in the ACC in touchdowns with 12, even though he played in fewer than eight games. He has averaged an impressive 6.3 yards per carry during his career at Clemson. The Tigers are deep at running back, but Ellington’s health will be essential to their success.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 5 rankings
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the 2017 National Championship
- Clemson blanks Boston College