|ESPN rates Ellington #24 player in ACC|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, July 27, 2011 3:11 PM||
No. 24. Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
#23 5-10, 190
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile, RB, Clemson
2010 numbers: He had 686 yards on 118 carries and 10 touchdowns. He also had 12 catches for 109 yards and a touchdown, and 238 yards on seven kickoff returns and a touchdown. He had six starts.
Previous ranking: Not ranked
Making the case for Ellington: He’s a versatile back who should flourish in the first season under offensive coordinator Chad Morris. He’s oozing with potential, but his season was cut short last year because of a foot injury. He tied for third in the ACC in touchdowns with 12, even though he played in fewer than eight games. He has averaged an impressive 6.3 yards per carry during his career at Clemson. The Tigers are deep at running back, but Ellington’s health will be essential to their success.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- Spiller switches jersey number with Saints
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- Former Clemson SG hired by 49ers staff
- Report: Clemson adds Akron to future schedule
- WATCH: ESPN Sports Science with Vic Beasley