|ESPN rates Ellington #24 player in ACC|
|Wednesday, July 27, 2011 3:11 PM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
No. 24. Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
#23 5-10, 190
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile, RB, Clemson
2010 numbers: He had 686 yards on 118 carries and 10 touchdowns. He also had 12 catches for 109 yards and a touchdown, and 238 yards on seven kickoff returns and a touchdown. He had six starts.
Previous ranking: Not ranked
Making the case for Ellington: He’s a versatile back who should flourish in the first season under offensive coordinator Chad Morris. He’s oozing with potential, but his season was cut short last year because of a foot injury. He tied for third in the ACC in touchdowns with 12, even though he played in fewer than eight games. He has averaged an impressive 6.3 yards per carry during his career at Clemson. The Tigers are deep at running back, but Ellington’s health will be essential to their success.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Auburn
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Swinney goes undercover as Fred from Albuquerque
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus