|Clemson ranked #6 in ACC WR rankings|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, June 23, 2011 10:52 AM||
According to Heather Dinich of ESPN:
ACC team position rankings: receivers - based on combination of depth and talent.
1. Virginia Tech
4. North Carolina
6. Clemson: It was the DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
#6 6-1, 195
View Full Profile show last season, and he should again highlight the Tigers’ passing game. As a true freshman, Hopkins had 52 catches, the most by a first-year player in school history. Jaron BrownJaron Brown
#18 6-2, 200
View Full Profile returns with 10 career starts, and the Tigers also have Marquan JonesMarquan Jones
#26 6-0, 195
View Full Profile (21 catches) and Bryce McNealBryce McNeal
#7 6-1, 180
View Full Profile (19).
8. Boston College
10. NC State
11. Wake Forest
12. Georgia Tech
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- Mac Lain says Wilkins is "just amazing"