|Clemson offers #1 2017 Recruit|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, April 3, 2014 10:09 AM||
Dylan Moses - ATH
Height: 6-1 Weight: 230 Hometown: Baton Rouge, LA (University Lab HS) Class: 2017
Moses committed to LSU at the age of fifteen during a football camp at their campus. He grew up a big fan of LSU's football program.
The future 5-star has already appeared on the cover of ESPN The Magazine before he even reached high school because of his talent and the early commitment to LSU. Eight colleges offered him as an eighth grader.
As a freshman, he had 141 tackles and 3 sacks playing linebacker. On offense, he rushed for 425 yards and had 7 touchdowns.
He has offers from Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Ole Miss, Texas, UCLA and others.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- 4-star DE commits to Clemson
- Clemson in top group for Keyshawn Johnson Jr.
- Elite QB to announce on Monday, Clemson in final group
- Clemson DE target to announce on Friday
- Clemson OT target commits to Ole Miss
- Clemson DE target almost commits to Florida
- WATCH: Will Xavier Kelly Land at Clemson
- Elite OT to visit Clemson on Thursday
- Clemson in top group for 4-star OG
- 4-star DE to visit Clemson on Thursday