Clemson in top group for 4-star WR
|2017-03-31 15:07:31.0- -||
Height: 6-5 Weight: 196 Hometown: Dunnellon, FL (Dunnellon HS) Class: 2019
#230 Overall, #42 WR, #34 FL
#24 Overall, #6 WR, #3 FL
#154 Overall, #25 WR, #4 FL WR
#163 Overall, #27 WR, #24 FL
4-star 2019 wide receiver Maurice Goolsby from Dunnellon, Florida (Dunnellon HS) announced his top group of schools including Clemson according to his Twitter account.
His top ten schools were Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, LSU, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Ohio State, and Texas A&M. In-state school Florida is very high in his recruitment and they were the first school to offer him a scholarship.
Goolsby has early national offers from App State, Bowling Green, East Carolina, Florida, Florida State, Iowa State, North Carolina, Southern Mississippi, Tennessee, Troy, and UCLA.
The talented receiver visited Clemson last summer.
Top 10 ? pic.twitter.com/WPc57k5j65— Maurice Goolsby (@_magxii) March 30, 2017
View more information on this prospect: TigerNet's Maurice Goolsby Recruiting Profile
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Xavier Thomas responds to decommitment rumors
- Xavier Thomas takes jab at South Carolina
- WATCH: 5-star commit Trevor Lawrence featured on NFL Network
- Father of Xavier Thomas details his son's recruitment
- WATCH: Exclusive interview with 5-star Jackson Carman
- Clemson commit highlights: Kendrick named among ‘best’ prospects