Clemson bball target wins POTY
Height: 6-10 Weight: 230 Hometown: Fayetteville, NC (Northwood Temple Academy HS) Class: 2013
The 6-foot-10 forward has made a splash on the court in his first season at Northwood Temple. He averaged 17 points, 12 rebounds and three blocks per game, and the individual honors have rolled in. He was named the Carolina Christian Conference Player of the Year and selected to the NCISAA 1-A all-state team. The Eagles captured the regular-season and CCC tournament titles.
For that individual and team performance, Djitte is The Fayetteville Observer's All-Cape Fear Region Player of the Year.
Dijitte will be visiting Clemson on April 12th. He took a previous visit to Clemson back in January. Old Dominion is another school he would like to visit before he makes a decision. He plans to study engineering in college.
He is a huge frontcourt need with the graduation of Milton Jennings and Devin Booker and also the recent transfer news of Bernard Sullivan.
The recruit's biggest attributes are rebounding and shot-blocking.
As a senior, he averaged 17 points, 12 rebounds and 3 blocks per game.
View more information on this prospect: TigerNet's Sidy Mohamed Djitte Recruiting Profile
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Xavier Thomas responds to decommitment rumors
- Xavier Thomas takes jab at South Carolina
- WATCH: 5-star commit Trevor Lawrence featured on NFL Network
- Father of Xavier Thomas details his son's recruitment
- WATCH: Exclusive interview with 5-star Jackson Carman
- Clemson commit highlights: Kendrick named among ‘best’ prospects