|Mark Richt sending hand-drawn portraits to recruits|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, April 2, 2014 3:17 PM||
Georgia head coach Mark Richt has a new recruiting method that he has been sending out to several Georgia high school prospects.
Richt has been mailing out his personal autograph with rather creepy hand drawn portraits of the recruits in Georgia uniforms.
All four high-profile prospects, Rashad Roundtree, Chuma Edoga, D’Andre Walker, and Roquan Smith depicted below are also potential Clemson targets.
How much farther will administrations push their marketing departments to get an edge in the ultra-competitive field of recruiting?
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- 4-star DE commits to Clemson
- Clemson in top group for Keyshawn Johnson Jr.
- Elite QB to announce on Monday, Clemson in final group
- Clemson DE target to announce on Friday
- Clemson OT target commits to Ole Miss
- Clemson DE target almost commits to Florida
- WATCH: Will Xavier Kelly Land at Clemson
- Elite OT to visit Clemson on Thursday
- Clemson in top group for 4-star OG
- 4-star DE to visit Clemson on Thursday