|Mark Richt sending hand-drawn portraits to recruits|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, April 2, 2014 3:17 PM||
Georgia head coach Mark Richt has a new recruiting method that he has been sending out to several Georgia high school prospects.
Richt has been mailing out his personal autograph with rather creepy hand drawn portraits of the recruits in Georgia uniforms.
All four high-profile prospects, Rashad Roundtree, Chuma Edoga, D’Andre Walker, and Roquan Smith depicted below are also potential Clemson targets.
How much farther will administrations push their marketing departments to get an edge in the ultra-competitive field of recruiting?
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Feaster runs 2nd fastest 100M in US
- Denzel Johnson changes announcement date
- Clemson OT target commits to Ole Miss
- 4-star DT commits to UGA
- Clemson OT target commits to Stanford
- Clemson DE target commits to Vols
- 4-star SF commits to Texas
- Clemson offers son of former NFL All-Pro
- Clemson offers 4-star RB
- Clemson offers NFL legacy