|Mark Richt sending hand-drawn portraits to recruits|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, April 2, 2014 3:17 PM||
Georgia head coach Mark Richt has a new recruiting method that he has been sending out to several Georgia high school prospects.
Richt has been mailing out his personal autograph with rather creepy hand drawn portraits of the recruits in Georgia uniforms.
All four high-profile prospects, Rashad Roundtree, Chuma Edoga, D’Andre Walker, and Roquan Smith depicted below are also potential Clemson targets.
How much farther will administrations push their marketing departments to get an edge in the ultra-competitive field of recruiting?
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson adds 4-star DB commitment
- ESPN analyst tweets "All In!"
- Clemson QB commit invited to Elite 11 Camp
- Feaster wins fastest man award at event
- WATCH: ESPN Analyst talks addition of Mark Fields
- Photo: Clemson commit with Dabo Swinney
- Clemson offers first for 2018 LB
- WATCH: Johnson hopes to make name for himself
- WATCH: Tavien Feaster junior highlights
- WATCH: Ultimate Highlights of Christian Wilkins