|Mark Richt sending hand-drawn portraits to recruits|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, April 2, 2014 3:17 PM||
Georgia head coach Mark Richt has a new recruiting method that he has been sending out to several Georgia high school prospects.
Richt has been mailing out his personal autograph with rather creepy hand drawn portraits of the recruits in Georgia uniforms.
All four high-profile prospects, Rashad Roundtree, Chuma Edoga, D’Andre Walker, and Roquan Smith depicted below are also potential Clemson targets.
How much farther will administrations push their marketing departments to get an edge in the ultra-competitive field of recruiting?
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson ranked in Top 10 of ESPN Recruiting Rankings
- Clemson QB commit gets new offer
- Clemson offers Elite 2017 QB
- DB target decommits from Virginia Tech
- Clemson offers another 4-star WR
- Clemson offers 4-star WR
- Clemson offers New Jersey LB
- Clemson offers 4-star ATH
- 4-star OT has "Awesome Visit" to Clemson
- Clemson offers 4-star DT