|Who will be the ACC Defensive Player of the Year?|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, June 11, 2014 9:08 AM||
released his top 4 ACC players that might win the upcoming defensive player of the year for the conference. The following players were included Vic BeasleyVic Beasley
RS Sr. Defensive End
#3 6-3, 225
View Full Profile, Mario Edwards Jr., Denzel Perryman and Anthony Harris.
Beasley's return for his fifth and final season at Clemson gives the Tigers a huge boost going into 2014, as they tout one of the best defensive lines in the country. That, of course, should lead to plenty of opportunities for Beasley, who last season notched 13 sacks, another 12 quarterback hurries, 23 tackles for loss, six pass break-ups, four forced fumbles and a fumble return for a touchdown. Numbers similar to those of his All-America campaign in 2013 will have him in the running for the award this fall.
Fans can go vote here in the ESPN SportsNation Poll
Beasley is currently in second place in the ESPN SportsNation Poll at 30% of the votes.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Moped accident puts Clemson DB in yellow jersey
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"