TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 131k members and 20M forum posts.
|Video: Tyler Shatley doing 40 bench reps at 225 lbs|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-03-06 10:01:41.0-||
Note - Only 1 player at the NFL combine was able to do 40 reps at 225 pounds (UNC center Russell Bodine - 42 reps). The next highest total was 36 reps.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Clemson moves up in CFB Playoff Rankings
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- Watson climbing in latest Heisman Watch
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State