|Video: Tyler Shatley doing 40 bench reps at 225 lbs|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, March 6, 2014 10:01 AM-||
Note - Only 1 player at the NFL combine was able to do 40 reps at 225 pounds (UNC center Russell Bodine - 42 reps). The next highest total was 36 reps.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson