|Video: Tyler Shatley doing 40 bench reps at 225 lbs|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, March 6, 2014 10:01 AM-||
Note - Only 1 player at the NFL combine was able to do 40 reps at 225 pounds (UNC center Russell Bodine - 42 reps). The next highest total was 36 reps.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2016 Season Hype Video
- Report: Vikings agree to terms with Alexander, Kearse
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Two Tigers ranked in Top 20 for 2017 NFL Draft