|Vic Beasley re-ranked #6 player in the ACC|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, January 30, 2014 9:37 AM||
ESPN has Clemson DE Vic BeasleyVic Beasley
RS Jr. Defensive End
#3 6-3, 225
View Full Profile re-ranked as the #6 player in the ACC for the finished 2013 season. Beasley was not ranked in the ACC by ESPN before the season started.
Beasley had a strong game against Ohio State in the Discover Orange Bowl with four tackles for loss and a sack, and was a big reason the Tigers defeated the Buckeyes, 40-35. It was the most tackles for loss in a bowl game for a Clemson player and tied for the third-most tackles for loss in any BCS Bowl game dating to 1999.
Beasley was also a finalist for the Ted Hendricks Award, which is given to the top defensive end in college football, and was a semifinalist for the Bednarik Award and the Lombardi Award.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student named Miss South Carolina 2015
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- In-State INF commits to Clemson
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- WATCH: Danny Ford's 1982 Orange Bowl Pregame Speech
- Photo: Clemson 2015 Nike Shoes
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies
- Rockets extend qualifying offer to McDaniels
- Howard's Rock ranked #3 CFB Tradition