|Vic Beasley re-ranked #6 player in the ACC|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, January 30, 2014 9:37 AM||
ESPN has Clemson DE Vic BeasleyVic Beasley
RS Jr. Defensive End
#3 6-3, 225
View Full Profile re-ranked as the #6 player in the ACC for the finished 2013 season. Beasley was not ranked in the ACC by ESPN before the season started.
Beasley had a strong game against Ohio State in the Discover Orange Bowl with four tackles for loss and a sack, and was a big reason the Tigers defeated the Buckeyes, 40-35. It was the most tackles for loss in a bowl game for a Clemson player and tied for the third-most tackles for loss in any BCS Bowl game dating to 1999.
Beasley was also a finalist for the Ted Hendricks Award, which is given to the top defensive end in college football, and was a semifinalist for the Bednarik Award and the Lombardi Award.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"