|Vegas Odds on Clemson-Wake Forest|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, February 25, 2014 1:40 PM-||
According to Bovada, Clemson is a 2.5 point away favorite over Wake Forest Thursday night.
Clemson is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road and Wake Forest is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games. For the season, Clemson is 12-9 against the spread.
The Tigers will play Wake Forest tonight at 7PM EST on RSN.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Martavis Bryant to coach high school football
- Finebaum would want his son to play for Dabo Swinney
- Clemson-FSU ranked best game in college football
- Freshman numbers assigned - Feaster gets Spiller's 28
- Richt on past recruitment of Deshaun Watson
- Two Tigers named as Heisman Candidates in the ACC
- WATCH: Swinney pays off bet to Saban
- WATCH: Wilkins catches a pass while riding a bicycle
- WATCH: Mike Williams Returns From Neck Injury To Be Difference Maker