|Vegas Odds on Clemson-Wake Forest|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, February 25, 2014 1:40 PM||
Clemson is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road and Wake Forest is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games. For the season, Clemson is 12-9 against the spread.
The Tigers will play Wake Forest tonight at 7PM EST on RSN.
Check out all the odds here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson rated as #1 overrated bowl winner for 2015 season
- Morris says he almost stayed at Clemson because of Deshaun Watson
- Clemson GA has accepted position with Buffalo Bills
- Report: Former Clemson WR accepts job at App State
- WATCH: Swinney says "you ain’t seen nothing yet" in bowl trophy presentation
- Photo: 2015 Clemson football cleats
- Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time
- Rex Ryan: Watkins is a "Once in a 10 year type player"
- Lawson listed as a 2015 CFB breakout candidate
- Watson listed on SI.com's Early Heisman Watch