|Vegas Odds on Clemson-Wake Forest|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, February 25, 2014 1:40 PM-||
According to Bovada, Clemson is a 2.5 point away favorite over Wake Forest Thursday night.
Clemson is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road and Wake Forest is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games. For the season, Clemson is 12-9 against the spread.
The Tigers will play Wake Forest tonight at 7PM EST on RSN.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Jalen Williams injury update
- Game time announced for Clemson vs. Boston College