|Vegas Odds on Clemson-Wake Forest|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, February 25, 2014 1:40 PM-||
According to Bovada, Clemson is a 2.5 point away favorite over Wake Forest Thursday night.
Clemson is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road and Wake Forest is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games. For the season, Clemson is 12-9 against the spread.
The Tigers will play Wake Forest tonight at 7PM EST on RSN.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson