|Vegas Odds on Clemson-Wake Forest|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-02-25 13:40:51.0-||
According to Bovada, Clemson is a 2.5 point away favorite over Wake Forest Thursday night.
Clemson is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road and Wake Forest is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games. For the season, Clemson is 12-9 against the spread.
The Tigers will play Wake Forest tonight at 7PM EST on RSN.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney calls out NFL scouts on Watson's draft grade
- Report: Muschamp says 'Game On' after Clemson wins title
- WATCH: Finebaum argues with an Alabama fan that Clemson is #1
- WATCH: Epic Clemson song "It's Natty time"
- Deshaun Watson will make his MTV debut
- Report: Browns are enamored with Deshaun Watson
- Senator wants new license plate to celebrate Clemson's title
- Watson ranked #1 in ESPN's 2016 Top 50
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-Ohio State
- Boulware gets National Championship tattoo