|Tyler Grisham has been a favorite target at camp|
|Tuesday, August 9, 2011 10:07 AM-||
From the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette:
It is, as Ward knows, a game of adjustments, so while the Steelers missed out on Plaxico Burress and, likely Cotchery, they have been preparing internally to solve their problems just in case. And those turn on two players: tight end Heath Miller and receiver Tyler GrishamTyler Grisham
# 5-11, 185
View Full Profile.
Miller has set up in the backfield as a receiver more than ever, continuing an experiment that began last season. Grisham has been a favorite target of quarterback Ben Roethlisberger in camp, continuing another trend from a year ago, and likely will take departed Antwaan Randle El's spot among the group of wide receivers.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts