|Ticket demand soars for Clemson-Georgia|
|Associate Editor - Thursday, August 28, 2014 2:23 PM-||
Our good friends at TicketCity.com have let us know that this Saturday's game against Georgia is the most expensive of all NCAA football games this week.
The game is averaging $215 a ticket on the secondary market. That is 48% more expensive than the second most popular game this week - Florida State vs. Oklahoma State, which has an average of $145 a ticket. Further, the Clemson-Georgia matchup's starting price is more than double FSU-OSU's.
Other games of interest include West Virginia vs Alabama ($145 average price), Wisconsin vs LSU ($140 average price) and SMU vs Baylor ($139 starting price).
Need Clemson Tickets? Have Tickets to Sell or a Parking Pass to Trade?
Need tickets for upcoming football games? Or can't make one of the home games and need to sell a few tickets? Look no further than TigerNet's Tiger Tickets, the online spot to buy, sell, or trade tickets for Clemson sporting events. Tiger Tickets also features ads for parking passes, Clemson memorabilia, local concerts and events.
Placing an ad on Tiger Tickets is absolutely free. You even can remove your ad or edit it as needed.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson's statement on possible inclement weather for Clemson-ND
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- WATCH: Swinney and team dancing in the locker room after ND win
- Friday AM Weather Update for Clemson-ND
- Clemson-ND game time and parking update
- Clemson jumps up in latest Coaches Poll
- Swinney wishes Notre Dame and their "lugubrious" crowd safe travels
- ESPN's Herbstreit impressed with Clemson after ND win
- WATCH: Swinney post-game speech cut off by ABC
- Clemson rises in latest AP Poll