|Ticket demand soars for Clemson-Georgia|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, August 28, 2014 2:23 PM||
The game is averaging $215 a ticket on the secondary market. That is 48% more expensive than the second most popular game this week - Florida State vs. Oklahoma State, which has an average of $145 a ticket. Further, the Clemson-Georgia matchup's starting price is more than double FSU-OSU's.
Other games of interest include West Virginia vs Alabama ($145 average price), Wisconsin vs LSU ($140 average price) and SMU vs Baylor ($139 starting price).
Need Clemson Tickets? Have Tickets to Sell or a Parking Pass to Trade?
Need tickets for upcoming football games? Or can't make one of the home games and need to sell a few tickets? Look no further than TigerNet's Tiger Tickets, the online spot to buy, sell, or trade tickets for Clemson sporting events. Tiger Tickets also features ads for parking passes, Clemson memorabilia, local concerts and events.
Placing an ad on Tiger Tickets is absolutely free. You even can remove your ad or edit it as needed.
Tiger Tickets currently has over 1000 listings for tickets for the 2014 Clemson football season.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson vs SC gametime announced
- Clemson-SC game has an official name
- Deshaun Watson Sunday injury update
- Swinney gives update on Watson on his call-in show
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-SC
- Clemson TE suspended indefinitely
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Comedian Kevin Hart coming to Clemson
- Morris on playing Watson against South Carolina