|Swinney unsure when Guillermo will return to team|
|Assoc. Editor - 2015-03-11 18:46:57.0-||
Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney announced in February that offensive lineman Jay GuillermoJay Guillermo
RS Jr. Center
#57 6-3, 310
View Full Profile wouldn't be with the team this spring because of a "personal medical issue" that Guillermo needed to address. On Wednesday, Swinney said that Guillermo is not in school, and he is not sure when the lineman would return.
"I don't have any expectations. I really don't have any expectations on him," Swinney said. "He is not in school. My hope is that he is back here for summer one, but I just want him to get well. I don't really have any expectations or cut offs or anything like that. I have no idea. I just hope that he can get well and rejoin us."
In the meantime, Swinney said the Tigers have five centers who are getting reps in practice - Justin Falcinelli, Tyrone Crowder, Ryan Norton, Zach Giella and Zack Riggs.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- WATCH: Awkward exchange between Muschamp and Swinney
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst Booger picks a fight with Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst says Bentley will outplay Deshaun Watson
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game