|Swinney unsure when Guillermo will return to team|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, March 11, 2015 6:46 PM-||
Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney announced in February that offensive lineman Jay GuillermoJay Guillermo
RS Jr. Center
#57 6-3, 310
View Full Profile wouldn't be with the team this spring because of a "personal medical issue" that Guillermo needed to address. On Wednesday, Swinney said that Guillermo is not in school, and he is not sure when the lineman would return.
"I don't have any expectations. I really don't have any expectations on him," Swinney said. "He is not in school. My hope is that he is back here for summer one, but I just want him to get well. I don't really have any expectations or cut offs or anything like that. I have no idea. I just hope that he can get well and rejoin us."
In the meantime, Swinney said the Tigers have five centers who are getting reps in practice - Justin Falcinelli, Tyrone Crowder, Ryan Norton, Zach Giella and Zack Riggs.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-NC State
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU