|Shatley moving to offensive guard for the spring|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, February 1, 2012 11:10 AM||
Tyler ShatleyTyler Shatley
RS So. Defensive Tackle
#43 6-3, 295
View Full Profile will be moving to the offensive line in the spring. Swinney said that Shatley could be an every down player on the offensive line where he would be more of a part-time player on defense.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Moped accident puts Clemson DB in yellow jersey
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"