|Sensabaugh raises money for Leukemia|
|Thursday, April 4, 2013 10:14 AM-||
Coty is taking part in The Nashville Man and Woman of the Year campaign for LLS, which officially starts on April 4, 2013, with the winner being crowned on June 13, 2013. This 10-week competition is filled with appearances and events to support Coty in raising awareness, monetary funds, and interact with hundreds of families and individuals directly and indirectly affected by these horrible diseases.
“It seems like everyday I meet someone who has a close connection with blood cancer, and so many people are encouraged by my story,” said Coty.
“A Fight For Jamaar” is his campaign motto, rightfully named after his big brother. “My brother’s life was stripped suddenly from my family. Jamaar was never able to fight for his life, and it is my responsibility to fight the good fight for him.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson named regional host for 2016 NCAA Baseball Tournament
- Ben Boulware trolls FSU after Clemson wins ACC Title
- ACC Baseball Championship moved up due to forecast
- WATCH: Clemson celebrates 2016 ACC Baseball Championship
- WATCH: Analyst says Watson is NOT a Top 5 QB for 2017 NFL Draft
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Clemson to open NCAA Tournament at home against Western Carolina
- Clemson baseball earns No.7 National Seed in NCAA Tournament
- Clemson NCAA Regional bracket and game times
- Latest NCAA Regional projection for Clemson Baseball