|Sensabaugh raises money for Leukemia|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, April 4, 2013 10:14 AM||
Coty is taking part in The Nashville Man and Woman of the Year campaign for LLS, which officially starts on April 4, 2013, with the winner being crowned on June 13, 2013. This 10-week competition is filled with appearances and events to support Coty in raising awareness, monetary funds, and interact with hundreds of families and individuals directly and indirectly affected by these horrible diseases.
“It seems like everyday I meet someone who has a close connection with blood cancer, and so many people are encouraged by my story,” said Coty.
“A Fight For Jamaar” is his campaign motto, rightfully named after his big brother. “My brother’s life was stripped suddenly from my family. Jamaar was never able to fight for his life, and it is my responsibility to fight the good fight for him.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Radakovich discusses idea of selling Beer at Clemson games
- Photos: Inside Clemson's Oculus
- Clemson DB breaks a bone in his hand
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Swinney says Peake fastest Clemson WR since Jacoby Ford