|Sensabaugh raises money for Leukemia|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, April 4, 2013 10:14 AM||
Coty is taking part in The Nashville Man and Woman of the Year campaign for LLS, which officially starts on April 4, 2013, with the winner being crowned on June 13, 2013. This 10-week competition is filled with appearances and events to support Coty in raising awareness, monetary funds, and interact with hundreds of families and individuals directly and indirectly affected by these horrible diseases.
“It seems like everyday I meet someone who has a close connection with blood cancer, and so many people are encouraged by my story,” said Coty.
“A Fight For Jamaar” is his campaign motto, rightfully named after his big brother. “My brother’s life was stripped suddenly from my family. Jamaar was never able to fight for his life, and it is my responsibility to fight the good fight for him.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Corso can't wear FSU costume due to a previous Clemson-FSU GameDay incident
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"
- Clemson ranked #1 in three categories by The Princeton Review
- William Perry's Super Bowl Ring sells for over 200K
- Report: Former Clemson LB to play for Wisconsin