|Sensabaugh raises money for Leukemia|
|Thursday, April 4, 2013 10:14 AM-||
Coty is taking part in The Nashville Man and Woman of the Year campaign for LLS, which officially starts on April 4, 2013, with the winner being crowned on June 13, 2013. This 10-week competition is filled with appearances and events to support Coty in raising awareness, monetary funds, and interact with hundreds of families and individuals directly and indirectly affected by these horrible diseases.
“It seems like everyday I meet someone who has a close connection with blood cancer, and so many people are encouraged by my story,” said Coty.
“A Fight For Jamaar” is his campaign motto, rightfully named after his big brother. “My brother’s life was stripped suddenly from my family. Jamaar was never able to fight for his life, and it is my responsibility to fight the good fight for him.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Former NFL standout picks Clemson to win it all
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Photo: Clemson's new Nike Mach Speed Uniforms
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the CFB Title
- WATCH: Clemson Football Hype Video 2016