|Sensabaugh raises money for Leukemia|
|Thursday, April 4, 2013 10:14 AM-||
Coty is taking part in The Nashville Man and Woman of the Year campaign for LLS, which officially starts on April 4, 2013, with the winner being crowned on June 13, 2013. This 10-week competition is filled with appearances and events to support Coty in raising awareness, monetary funds, and interact with hundreds of families and individuals directly and indirectly affected by these horrible diseases.
“It seems like everyday I meet someone who has a close connection with blood cancer, and so many people are encouraged by my story,” said Coty.
“A Fight For Jamaar” is his campaign motto, rightfully named after his big brother. “My brother’s life was stripped suddenly from my family. Jamaar was never able to fight for his life, and it is my responsibility to fight the good fight for him.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect