|Sammy Watkins chooses his NFL agent|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, January 6, 2014 2:40 PM||
Sammy Watkins has chosen Relativity Sports to represent him for the 2014 NFL draft. According to their website, Relativity Sports is a powerhouse sports agency, formed from the combination of basketball agency Rogue Sports, industry leader SFX Baseball, and top football agency Maximum Sports Management. Led by Relativity’s Chief Operating Officer, Happy Walters, the company ranks among the largest sports agencies in the world.
Some of their clients include Larry Fitzgerald, Dez Bryant, Michael Crabtree, Everett Dawkins, Deion Sanders, Justin Miller, Alshon Jeffery, and Ndamukong Suh.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"