|Sammy Watkins chooses his NFL agent|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, January 6, 2014 2:40 PM||
Sammy Watkins has chosen Relativity Sports to represent him for the 2014 NFL draft. According to their website, Relativity Sports is a powerhouse sports agency, formed from the combination of basketball agency Rogue Sports, industry leader SFX Baseball, and top football agency Maximum Sports Management. Led by Relativity’s Chief Operating Officer, Happy Walters, the company ranks among the largest sports agencies in the world.
Some of their clients include Larry Fitzgerald, Dez Bryant, Michael Crabtree, Everett Dawkins, Deion Sanders, Justin Miller, Alshon Jeffery, and Ndamukong Suh.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI