|Sammy Watkins chooses his NFL agent|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, January 6, 2014 2:40 PM||
Sammy Watkins has chosen Relativity Sports to represent him for the 2014 NFL draft. According to their website, Relativity Sports is a powerhouse sports agency, formed from the combination of basketball agency Rogue Sports, industry leader SFX Baseball, and top football agency Maximum Sports Management. Led by Relativity’s Chief Operating Officer, Happy Walters, the company ranks among the largest sports agencies in the world.
Some of their clients include Larry Fitzgerald, Dez Bryant, Michael Crabtree, Everett Dawkins, Deion Sanders, Justin Miller, Alshon Jeffery, and Ndamukong Suh.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Swinney still waiting on MRI for Watson's knee
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Swinney expects Watson to play again this season
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term
- Swinney on quarterback controversy