|Sammy Watkins chooses his NFL agent|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, January 6, 2014 2:40 PM||
Sammy Watkins has chosen Relativity Sports to represent him for the 2014 NFL draft. According to their website, Relativity Sports is a powerhouse sports agency, formed from the combination of basketball agency Rogue Sports, industry leader SFX Baseball, and top football agency Maximum Sports Management. Led by Relativity’s Chief Operating Officer, Happy Walters, the company ranks among the largest sports agencies in the world.
Some of their clients include Larry Fitzgerald, Dez Bryant, Michael Crabtree, Everett Dawkins, Deion Sanders, Justin Miller, Alshon Jeffery, and Ndamukong Suh.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Mitchell signs a financial aid agreement
- Swinney says defense has work to do to "get some guys ready to play"