|Sammy Watkins chooses his NFL agent|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, January 6, 2014 2:40 PM||
Sammy Watkins has chosen Relativity Sports to represent him for the 2014 NFL draft. According to their website, Relativity Sports is a powerhouse sports agency, formed from the combination of basketball agency Rogue Sports, industry leader SFX Baseball, and top football agency Maximum Sports Management. Led by Relativity’s Chief Operating Officer, Happy Walters, the company ranks among the largest sports agencies in the world.
Some of their clients include Larry Fitzgerald, Dez Bryant, Michael Crabtree, Everett Dawkins, Deion Sanders, Justin Miller, Alshon Jeffery, and Ndamukong Suh.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student named Miss South Carolina 2015
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- Photo: Clemson Groomsman Cake
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- In-State INF commits to Clemson
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- Photo: Clemson 2015 Nike Shoes
- WATCH: Danny Ford's 1982 Orange Bowl Pregame Speech
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies
- Rockets extend qualifying offer to McDaniels