|SI.com Preseason Bowl Projections|
|Associate Editor - Thursday, August 28, 2014 3:53 PM-||
Sports Illustrated has released its preseason bowl projections and it has Clemson vs South Carolina in the 2015 Orange Bowl in Miami, Florida.
What do you think of another return trip to Miami for the Orange Bowl and especially against the Gamecocks?
Projections of the top four teams in the 1st ever college football playoffs include Florida State, Alabama, UCLA and Michigan State.
Last year in the Orange Bowl, Clemson won dramatically over Ohio State 40-35 as Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile had a monster individual game with 16 receptions for 227 yards and two touchdowns.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson's statement on possible inclement weather for Clemson-ND
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- WATCH: Swinney and team dancing in the locker room after ND win
- Friday AM Weather Update for Clemson-ND
- Clemson-ND game time and parking update
- Clemson jumps up in latest Coaches Poll
- Swinney wishes Notre Dame and their "lugubrious" crowd safe travels
- ESPN's Herbstreit impressed with Clemson after ND win
- WATCH: Swinney post-game speech cut off by ABC
- Clemson rises in latest AP Poll