|SI.com Preseason Bowl Projections|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-08-28 15:53:44.0-||
Sports Illustrated has released its preseason bowl projections and it has Clemson vs South Carolina in the 2015 Orange Bowl in Miami, Florida.
What do you think of another return trip to Miami for the Orange Bowl and especially against the Gamecocks?
Projections of the top four teams in the 1st ever college football playoffs include Florida State, Alabama, UCLA and Michigan State.
Last year in the Orange Bowl, Clemson won dramatically over Ohio State 40-35 as Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile had a monster individual game with 16 receptions for 227 yards and two touchdowns.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 5 rankings
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the 2017 National Championship
- Clemson blanks Boston College
- Broadcast info and time for Clemson Spring game