|Review of Doug Kingsmore Stadium|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, May 7, 2014 2:40 PM||
The website Stadium Journey, publishes reviews of sports stadiums from around the world. They have posted 1,830 reviews from 40 different countries and now have a review of Clemson's own Doug Kingsmore Stadium.
Overall, they rated the following at DKS:
Food and Beverage - 4 stars
Atmosphere - 5 stars
Neighborhood - 5 stars
Fans - 4 stars
Access - 5 stars
Return on Investment - 3 stars
Extras - 5 stars.
Clemson baseball is highly-regarded in almost all circles for the fan experience, and the Tigers certainly work hard to earn that standing. You'll pay a little extra to see a game here, but you can choose the amount you will spend and the quality of opponent you will see. To be sure, though, a night out at a Clemson game will leave you happy for days and years to come.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- In-State INF commits to Clemson
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- WATCH: Danny Ford's 1982 Orange Bowl Pregame Speech
- Clemson flag flies over US/NATO headquarters in Afghanistan
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies
- Rockets extend qualifying offer to McDaniels
- WATCH: Time lapse of LJC Demolition Efforts
- Isaiah Battle prepares for his NFL pro day
- 6 Tigers included in Athlon's Preseason All-Sophomore and All-Rookie Team