|Review of Doug Kingsmore Stadium|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, May 7, 2014 2:40 PM-||
The website Stadium Journey, publishes reviews of sports stadiums from around the world. They have posted 1,830 reviews from 40 different countries and now have a review of Clemson's own Doug Kingsmore Stadium.
Overall, they rated the following at DKS:
Food and Beverage - 4 stars
Atmosphere - 5 stars
Neighborhood - 5 stars
Fans - 4 stars
Access - 5 stars
Return on Investment - 3 stars
Extras - 5 stars.
Clemson baseball is highly-regarded in almost all circles for the fan experience, and the Tigers certainly work hard to earn that standing. You'll pay a little extra to see a game here, but you can choose the amount you will spend and the quality of opponent you will see. To be sure, though, a night out at a Clemson game will leave you happy for days and years to come.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"