|Review of Doug Kingsmore Stadium|
|Assoc. Editor - Wednesday, May 7, 2014 2:40 PM-||
The website Stadium Journey, publishes reviews of sports stadiums from around the world. They have posted 1,830 reviews from 40 different countries and now have a review of Clemson's own Doug Kingsmore Stadium.
Overall, they rated the following at DKS:
Food and Beverage - 4 stars
Atmosphere - 5 stars
Neighborhood - 5 stars
Fans - 4 stars
Access - 5 stars
Return on Investment - 3 stars
Extras - 5 stars.
Clemson baseball is highly-regarded in almost all circles for the fan experience, and the Tigers certainly work hard to earn that standing. You'll pay a little extra to see a game here, but you can choose the amount you will spend and the quality of opponent you will see. To be sure, though, a night out at a Clemson game will leave you happy for days and years to come.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game