|Review of Doug Kingsmore Stadium|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, May 7, 2014 2:40 PM||
The website Stadium Journey, publishes reviews of sports stadiums from around the world. They have posted 1,830 reviews from 40 different countries and now have a review of Clemson's own Doug Kingsmore Stadium.
Overall, they rated the following at DKS:
Food and Beverage - 4 stars
Atmosphere - 5 stars
Neighborhood - 5 stars
Fans - 4 stars
Access - 5 stars
Return on Investment - 3 stars
Extras - 5 stars.
Clemson baseball is highly-regarded in almost all circles for the fan experience, and the Tigers certainly work hard to earn that standing. You'll pay a little extra to see a game here, but you can choose the amount you will spend and the quality of opponent you will see. To be sure, though, a night out at a Clemson game will leave you happy for days and years to come.
Read the detailed review here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney speaks to Guillermo, hopes center can rejoin the team
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Clemson receives $2.5 million gift for athletic facilities
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- WATCH: Williams with one-handed catch at Spring Game
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- Orange & White Game Rosters Announced
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- WATCH: Clemson Spring Game Highlights
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith