|RF Tyler Colvin gets big news|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, July 28, 2011 11:36 AM||
From Bruce Levin of ESPN Chicago:
The Chicago Cubs and Cleveland Indians are close to a deal that will send outfielder Kosuke Fukudome to Cleveland, according to multiple major league sources.
The Cubs will receive a minor league pitcher and an outfielder from the Indians.
The Cubs, who signed Fukudome to a four-year, $48 million contract before the 2008 season, will kick in more than half of the $4.7 million owed to Fukudome for the rest of the season, sources told ESPN The Magazine's Buster Olney.
Tyler ColvinTyler Colvin
# 6-3, 210
View Full Profile will be with the team in Milwaukee in case the deal is completed before game time, according to sources. Colvin is expected to get most of the playing time in right field the rest of the season.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Bear seen on Clemson's Campus
- Swinney releases statement on Palmetto Family Council invite
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- ESPN discusses Watson's Heisman odds
- Vic Beasley could miss start of OTAs
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- Former Clemson Basketball Coach Passes Away
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies