|RF Tyler Colvin gets big news|
|Thursday, July 28, 2011 11:36 AM-||
From Bruce Levin of ESPN Chicago:
The Chicago Cubs and Cleveland Indians are close to a deal that will send outfielder Kosuke Fukudome to Cleveland, according to multiple major league sources.
The Cubs will receive a minor league pitcher and an outfielder from the Indians.
The Cubs, who signed Fukudome to a four-year, $48 million contract before the 2008 season, will kick in more than half of the $4.7 million owed to Fukudome for the rest of the season, sources told ESPN The Magazine's Buster Olney.
Tyler ColvinTyler Colvin
# 6-3, 210
View Full Profile will be with the team in Milwaukee in case the deal is completed before game time, according to sources. Colvin is expected to get most of the playing time in right field the rest of the season.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates the injury status of Gallman, Renfrow
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Wayne Gallman injury update
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Clemson's locker room celebration after OT win
- ESPN: Clemson's narrow win raises red flags