|RF Tyler Colvin gets big news|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, July 28, 2011 11:36 AM||
From Bruce Levin of ESPN Chicago:
The Chicago Cubs and Cleveland Indians are close to a deal that will send outfielder Kosuke Fukudome to Cleveland, according to multiple major league sources.
The Cubs will receive a minor league pitcher and an outfielder from the Indians.
The Cubs, who signed Fukudome to a four-year, $48 million contract before the 2008 season, will kick in more than half of the $4.7 million owed to Fukudome for the rest of the season, sources told ESPN The Magazine's Buster Olney.
Tyler ColvinTyler Colvin
# 6-3, 210
View Full Profile will be with the team in Milwaukee in case the deal is completed before game time, according to sources. Colvin is expected to get most of the playing time in right field the rest of the season.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- McCloud makes freshman mistake before Thursday's scrimmage
- Ammon Lakip suspended multiple games
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Radakovich discusses idea of selling Beer at Clemson games
- Photos: Inside Clemson's Oculus
- Clemson DB breaks a bone in his hand
- True Freshman TE creating a buzz at Fall camp
- Elliott breaks down pecking order at running back