|Pete Roussel picks Clemson to win National Championship|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, June 27, 2014 4:10 PM||
Coachingsearch.com's Pete Roussel has picked Clemson to win the National Championship this upcoming season in football.
Roussel is the CEO of Coaching Search Consulting, Inc and has served on staffs at Stanford, Ole Miss, Memphis and Samford University.
The rest of his top 10 include Auburn, UCLA, Florida State, Oregon, Michigan State, Alabama, Oklahoma, Ohio State and Georgia.
Here is a snippet of what he said about the Tigers:
I believe the Clemson Tigers will defeat Auburn on January 12 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington to claim its first national championship since 1981.
1. Clemson: I watched Clemson in person during their spring game weekend and believe the Tigers have the personnel on the defensive front to beat Georgia, Florida State, and South Carolina. It’s an ultra-talented group capable of playing stout run-defense and consistently affecting the quarterback. Write these names down: Vic BeasleyVic Beasley
RS Sr. Defensive End
#3 6-3, 225
View Full Profile, Corey CrawfordCorey Crawford
Sr. Defensive End
#93 6-5, 270
View Full Profile, Shaq LawsonShaq Lawson
So. Defensive End
#90 6-4, 260
View Full Profile, and Grady JarrettGrady Jarrett
Sr. Defensive Tackle
#50 6-1, 290
View Full Profile.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"