|Pete Roussel picks Clemson to win National Championship|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-06-27 16:10:37.0-||
Coachingsearch.com's Pete Roussel has picked Clemson to win the National Championship this upcoming season in football.
Roussel is the CEO of Coaching Search Consulting, Inc and has served on staffs at Stanford, Ole Miss, Memphis and Samford University.
The rest of his top 10 include Auburn, UCLA, Florida State, Oregon, Michigan State, Alabama, Oklahoma, Ohio State and Georgia.
Here is a snippet of what he said about the Tigers:
I believe the Clemson Tigers will defeat Auburn on January 12 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington to claim its first national championship since 1981.
1. Clemson: I watched Clemson in person during their spring game weekend and believe the Tigers have the personnel on the defensive front to beat Georgia, Florida State, and South Carolina. It’s an ultra-talented group capable of playing stout run-defense and consistently affecting the quarterback. Write these names down: Vic BeasleyVic Beasley
RS Sr. Defensive End
#3 6-3, 225
View Full Profile, Corey CrawfordCorey Crawford
Sr. Defensive End
#93 6-5, 270
View Full Profile, Shaq LawsonShaq Lawson
So. Defensive End
#90 6-4, 260
View Full Profile, and Grady JarrettGrady Jarrett
Sr. Defensive Tackle
#50 6-1, 290
View Full Profile.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- Former Clemson DB signs with Steelers
- Report: Brownell to return to Clemson next season