|Pete Roussel picks Clemson to win National Championship|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, June 27, 2014 4:10 PM-||
Coachingsearch.com's Pete Roussel has picked Clemson to win the National Championship this upcoming season in football.
Roussel is the CEO of Coaching Search Consulting, Inc and has served on staffs at Stanford, Ole Miss, Memphis and Samford University.
The rest of his top 10 include Auburn, UCLA, Florida State, Oregon, Michigan State, Alabama, Oklahoma, Ohio State and Georgia.
Here is a snippet of what he said about the Tigers:
I believe the Clemson Tigers will defeat Auburn on January 12 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington to claim its first national championship since 1981.
1. Clemson: I watched Clemson in person during their spring game weekend and believe the Tigers have the personnel on the defensive front to beat Georgia, Florida State, and South Carolina. It’s an ultra-talented group capable of playing stout run-defense and consistently affecting the quarterback. Write these names down: Vic BeasleyVic Beasley
RS Sr. Defensive End
#3 6-3, 225
View Full Profile, Corey CrawfordCorey Crawford
Sr. Defensive End
#93 6-5, 270
View Full Profile, Shaq LawsonShaq Lawson
So. Defensive End
#90 6-4, 260
View Full Profile, and Grady JarrettGrady Jarrett
Sr. Defensive Tackle
#50 6-1, 290
View Full Profile.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft