|Nuk Hopkins ranked #2 best hands in the NFL|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, March 25, 2014 5:22 PM-||
Former Clemson wide receiver Nuk Hopkins only dropped 1 pass out of 53 catchable balls last season according to Pro Football Focus. That was the second best percentage of all NFL wide-outs. Watch out when Hopkins gets a more solid quarterback for the Texans.
First on the list was pro-bowler Larry Fitzgerald who only dropped 1 pass out of 83 total catchable passes. The worst drop rate of any wide receiver in the NFL was Davone Bess; who dropped 14 out of 56 catchable passes (25%).
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game