|Morris praises Cooper, says Ford needs to improve|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, October 29, 2012 12:39 PM||
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris said on Monday that he really likes the recent play of TE Sam CooperSam Cooper
RS So. Tight End
#86 6-5, 250
View Full Profile and he hopes that will push his starting TE Brandon FordBrandon Ford
Gr. Tight End
#80 6-4, 240
View Full Profile to improve.
"Sam is a guy who is really starting to earn people’s trust. He is playing physical. I’m very proud of Sam. He made a great catch the other night obviously. He is playing a lot more physical, and he is a lot more confident in himself. I’m glad to see that. You are going to see a lot more of Sam Cooper. I think he has earned that. Maybe it will spur Brandon Ford on a little bit more. We got a good competition, good battle going on there. I’m proud of Sam and really excited to see him grow and come into his own. I told him the other day how proud I was of him."
"We got to get Brandon playing faster. He’s just not playing with that sudden burst that maybe he was earlier in the year. I know he has been kind of banged up a little bit but we got to get Brandon going a little bit. I think the competition with Sam behind will push him."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball
- TBT: William Perry on David Letterman Show
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies