|Martavis Bryant injures his shoulder|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, August 29, 2014 8:44 AM||
Martavis BryantMartavis Bryant
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#1 6-5, 200
Calhoun Falls, SC
View Full Profile left Thursday's preseason game against the Panthers with a shoulder injury and did not return to the game. Bryant had one catch for 3 yards before the injury.
Steelers' head coach Mike Tomlin confirmed that it was an AC sprain in his right shoulder. Bryant could be headed to the injured reserve if the injury is diagnosed that it will take several weeks to heal.
The Steelers will have to set their 53 man roster by this weekend.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover