|Martavis Bryant injures his shoulder|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, August 29, 2014 8:44 AM||
Martavis BryantMartavis Bryant
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#1 6-5, 200
Calhoun Falls, SC
View Full Profile left Thursday's preseason game against the Panthers with a shoulder injury and did not return to the game. Bryant had one catch for 3 yards before the injury.
Steelers' head coach Mike Tomlin confirmed that it was an AC sprain in his right shoulder. Bryant could be headed to the injured reserve if the injury is diagnosed that it will take several weeks to heal.
The Steelers will have to set their 53 man roster by this weekend.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- WATCH: Clemson Hype Video - The Locker Room
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- Report: Patriots almost signed C.J. Spiller
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Andre Ellington injury update