|Martavis Bryant injures his shoulder|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, August 29, 2014 8:44 AM-||
Former Clemson standout Martavis BryantMartavis Bryant
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#1 6-5, 200
Calhoun Falls, SC
View Full Profile left Thursday's preseason game against the Panthers with a shoulder injury and did not return to the game. Bryant had one catch for 3 yards before the injury.
Steelers' head coach Mike Tomlin confirmed that it was an AC sprain in his right shoulder. Bryant could be headed to the injured reserve if the injury is diagnosed that it will take several weeks to heal.
The Steelers will have to set their 53 man roster by this weekend.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson is 218 pounds....and he's faster
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Saban says Watson most dominant since Cam Newton
- Swinney updates Feaster's health
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Former Clemson player makes MLB debut
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- Report: Shaq Lawson could miss half of the season or more
- ESPN announces new commentators for Thursday and Friday College Football; David Pollack re-signs
- ACC and ESPN closing in on network deal