|MacKensie Alexander injury update|
|Wednesday, September 4, 2013 6:52 PM-||
Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney said after practice Wednesday that freshman defensive back MacKensie Alexander re-injured his groin at Tuesday’s practice and will not play this Saturday against South Carolina State. He first suffered the injury in the second day of practice on August 3.
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Chad Morris on Dabo, texting and dancing
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Alabama