|MacKensie Alexander injury update|
|Wednesday, September 4, 2013 6:52 PM-||
Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney said after practice Wednesday that freshman defensive back MacKensie Alexander re-injured his groin at Tuesday’s practice and will not play this Saturday against South Carolina State. He first suffered the injury in the second day of practice on August 3.
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- Renfrow breaks bone in hand playing pickup basketball
- Latest NCAA projection for Clemson
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits