|MacKensie Alexander injury update|
|Wednesday, September 4, 2013 6:52 PM-||
Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney said after practice Wednesday that freshman defensive back MacKensie Alexander re-injured his groin at Tuesday’s practice and will not play this Saturday against South Carolina State. He first suffered the injury in the second day of practice on August 3.
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game