|MacKensie Alexander injury update|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Wednesday, September 4, 2013 6:52 PM||
Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney said after practice Wednesday that freshman defensive back MacKensie Alexander re-injured his groin at Tuesday’s practice and will not play this Saturday against South Carolina State. He first suffered the injury in the second day of practice on August 3.
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"