|MacKensie Alexander injury update|
Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney said after practice Wednesday that freshman defensive back MacKensie Alexander re-injured his groin at Tuesday’s practice and will not play this Saturday against South Carolina State. He first suffered the injury in the second day of practice on August 3.
- Swinney calls out NFL scouts on Watson's draft grade
- Report: Muschamp says 'Game On' after Clemson wins title
- Clemson RB to transfer
- WATCH: Clemson's epic tribute video for Dabo Swinney
- First Look: Coca-Cola commemorative Clemson Championship can
- WATCH: Finebaum argues with an Alabama fan that Clemson is #1
- Church sign quotes Dabo Swinney
- WATCH: Boulware's emotional speech at Clemson's Championship celebration
- Bryant: "I know I'm on my last chance"
- WATCH: Epic Clemson song "It's Natty time"