|Kyle Parker moves to new position|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, July 8, 2013 3:39 PM||
Kyle ParkerKyle Parker
#11 6-1, 200
View Full Profile has been moved to first base for the Tulsa Drillers, a Double-A affiliate for the Colorado Rockies.
The Drillers don't have a single batter with a +.300 average in the starting lineup and Kyle Parker is slumping, going 0-for-5 and batting .219 in his last 10 games. Make note however, Kyle Parker played first base for the second consecutive night of the season. Friday was the first time Parker has manned that position in a minor league game for the Rockies organization.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson rated as #1 overrated bowl winner for 2015 season
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- Clemson GA has accepted position with Buffalo Bills
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Rex Ryan: Watkins is a "Once in a 10 year type player"
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Watson listed on SI.com's Early Heisman Watch
- WATCH: Smith hits game winner in final sec