|Kyle Parker moves to new position|
|Assoc. Editor - Monday, July 8, 2013 3:39 PM-||
Former Clemson outfielder Kyle ParkerKyle Parker
#11 6-1, 200
View Full Profile has been moved to first base for the Tulsa Drillers, a Double-A affiliate for the Colorado Rockies.
The Drillers don't have a single batter with a +.300 average in the starting lineup and Kyle Parker is slumping, going 0-for-5 and batting .219 in his last 10 games. Make note however, Kyle Parker played first base for the second consecutive night of the season. Friday was the first time Parker has manned that position in a minor league game for the Rockies organization.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game