|Kyle Parker moves to new position|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, July 8, 2013 3:39 PM||
Former Clemson outfielder Kyle ParkerKyle Parker
#11 6-1, 200
View Full Profile has been moved to first base for the Tulsa Drillers, a Double-A affiliate for the Colorado Rockies.
The Drillers don't have a single batter with a +.300 average in the starting lineup and Kyle Parker is slumping, going 0-for-5 and batting .219 in his last 10 games. Make note however, Kyle Parker played first base for the second consecutive night of the season. Friday was the first time Parker has manned that position in a minor league game for the Rockies organization.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- Mac Lain says Wilkins is "just amazing"