|Kyle Parker moves to new position|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, July 8, 2013 3:39 PM||
Former Clemson outfielder Kyle ParkerKyle Parker
#11 6-1, 200
View Full Profile has been moved to first base for the Tulsa Drillers, a Double-A affiliate for the Colorado Rockies.
The Drillers don't have a single batter with a +.300 average in the starting lineup and Kyle Parker is slumping, going 0-for-5 and batting .219 in his last 10 games. Make note however, Kyle Parker played first base for the second consecutive night of the season. Friday was the first time Parker has manned that position in a minor league game for the Rockies organization.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Corso can't wear FSU costume due to a previous Clemson-FSU GameDay incident
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"
- Clemson ranked #1 in three categories by The Princeton Review
- William Perry's Super Bowl Ring sells for over 200K
- Report: Former Clemson LB to play for Wisconsin