|K.J. McDaniels to workout again for NBA team|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-06-24 13:35:34.0-||
It was the second time that he has had a workout with the Hornets and his 12th overall workout for NBA teams. The NBA draft will be held on Thursday, June 26th.
Pic courtesy: NBA.com
Tomorrow's Hornets #DraftWorkouts (1/2): Jordan Adams (UCLA), Jabari Brown (Missouri), Jarell Eddie (Virginia Tech)— Charlotte Hornets (@hornets) June 23, 2014
Tomorrow's Hornets #DraftWorkouts (2/2): Rodney Hood (Duke), K.J. McDaniels (Clemson), Lamar Patterson (Pittsburgh)— Charlotte Hornets (@hornets) June 23, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- Former Clemson DB signs with Steelers
- Report: Brownell to return to Clemson next season