|K.J. McDaniels to workout again for NBA team|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, June 24, 2014 1:35 PM||
Former Clemson standout K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile has been on a workout on Tuesday with the Charlotte Hornets.
It was the second time that he has had a workout with the Hornets and his 12th overall workout for NBA teams. The NBA draft will be held on Thursday, June 26th.
Pic courtesy: NBA.com
Check out McDaniels' interview after his Tuesday workout
Tomorrow's Hornets #DraftWorkouts (1/2): Jordan Adams (UCLA), Jabari Brown (Missouri), Jarell Eddie (Virginia Tech)— Charlotte Hornets (@hornets) June 23, 2014
Tomorrow's Hornets #DraftWorkouts (2/2): Rodney Hood (Duke), K.J. McDaniels (Clemson), Lamar Patterson (Pittsburgh)— Charlotte Hornets (@hornets) June 23, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney speaks to Guillermo, hopes center can rejoin the team
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- WATCH: Williams with one-handed catch at Spring Game
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- WATCH: Clemson Spring Game Highlights
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- WATCH: ESPN Sports Science with Vic Beasley