|K.J. McDaniels to work out with NBA team|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, June 5, 2014 10:29 AM||
Former Clemson star K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile will have a draft workout today with the Toronto Raptors according to multiple reports.
The following players will be showcasing their skills on Thursday: Kyle Anderson, DeAndre Kane, K.J. McDaniels, Jordan McRae, DeAndre Daniels and C.J. Fair.
McDaniels was the ACC Defensive Player of the Year in 2013-14. He led the Tigers in points (614), rebounds (255), blocks (100), steals (41) and three-pointers (42) – the only player in the country to lead his team in all five categories.
Raptors will workout wings today: G Kyle Anderson, G DeAndre Kane, F K.J. McDaniels, F Jordan McRae, F DeAndre Daniels, F C.J. Fair— Josh Lewenberg (@JLew1050) June 5, 2014
Most intriguing: UCLA's Kyle Anderson, a PG in a 6-9 body, and Clemson product K.J. McDaniels, a big-time athlete with high defensive upside— Josh Lewenberg (@JLew1050) June 5, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Clemson SG posts on Twitter he will transfer
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Brownell on transfer of Patrick Rooks
- Williams' catches, Dye's running highlight Clemson practice
- K.J. McDaniels not getting minutes for Rockets
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room