|K.J. McDaniels to work out with NBA team|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, June 5, 2014 10:29 AM||
The following players will be showcasing their skills on Thursday: Kyle Anderson, DeAndre Kane, K.J. McDaniels, Jordan McRae, DeAndre Daniels and C.J. Fair.
McDaniels was the ACC Defensive Player of the Year in 2013-14. He led the Tigers in points (614), rebounds (255), blocks (100), steals (41) and three-pointers (42) – the only player in the country to lead his team in all five categories.
Raptors will workout wings today: G Kyle Anderson, G DeAndre Kane, F K.J. McDaniels, F Jordan McRae, F DeAndre Daniels, F C.J. Fair— Josh Lewenberg (@JLew1050) June 5, 2014
Most intriguing: UCLA's Kyle Anderson, a PG in a 6-9 body, and Clemson product K.J. McDaniels, a big-time athlete with high defensive upside— Josh Lewenberg (@JLew1050) June 5, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"