|K.J. McDaniels to work out with NBA team|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-06-05 10:29:24.0-||
The following players will be showcasing their skills on Thursday: Kyle Anderson, DeAndre Kane, K.J. McDaniels, Jordan McRae, DeAndre Daniels and C.J. Fair.
McDaniels was the ACC Defensive Player of the Year in 2013-14. He led the Tigers in points (614), rebounds (255), blocks (100), steals (41) and three-pointers (42) – the only player in the country to lead his team in all five categories.
Raptors will workout wings today: G Kyle Anderson, G DeAndre Kane, F K.J. McDaniels, F Jordan McRae, F DeAndre Daniels, F C.J. Fair— Josh Lewenberg (@JLew1050) June 5, 2014
Most intriguing: UCLA's Kyle Anderson, a PG in a 6-9 body, and Clemson product K.J. McDaniels, a big-time athlete with high defensive upside— Josh Lewenberg (@JLew1050) June 5, 2014
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home