|K.J. McDaniels on returning for senior season|
The local media were able to interview Clemson star forward K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile and preview Saturday's game against Virginia. McDaniels had the following to say when asked would he be returning for his senior season at Clemson.
McDaniels said "I am not sure yet. Will just talk to my mom and family about it. That is something we have not decided yet. We haven't really been thinking that much about it now."
Clemson head coach Brad Brownell had the following to say about K.J. McDaniels possibly turning pro. "I am glad he is working hard at it and it will be nice to see him rewarded for his hard work."
He was the first ACC player since Maryland’s Lonny Baxter in 2000 with at least 30 points, 10 rebounds and five blocks in a game. He is only the second player in school history to produce those numbers across those three categories, joining Dale Davis who did it against Western Carolina in 1991. He is also second among ACC players in scoring and rebounding in league games, averaging 17.3 points and 8.4 rebounds per game.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- Muschamp on 56-7 loss: "We got whipped"
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Virginia Tech