|K.J. McDaniels vs Wiggins breakdown|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, July 16, 2014 1:11 PM||
K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile went head to head on Monday with this past year's #1 overall pick Andrew Wiggins of the Cleveland Cavaliers.
McDaniels had to guard Wiggins for most of the game and held Wiggins to just 5 points while K.J was guarding him (Wiggins had 10 overall) in 20 minutes of play. McDaniels finished the exhibition contest with 7 points with 2-4 from the field.
After the game, assistant 76er's coach had the following to say about McDaniels' defense to Sixers.com writer Max Rappaport. “It’s what we want to see, and it’s one of the main reasons he was drafted where he was drafted and why he was considered such a prospect,” said Iske. “His athleticism on that wing, and his ability to be a defender and a shotblocker is something we’re excited about, so we wanted to throw him out there on the #1-overall pick, and a very talented kid, and see how he answered that bell.”
ICYMI: Here is a cool video of K.J. McDaniels preparing for last month's NBA draft.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson vs SC gametime announced
- Clemson-SC game has an official name
- Deshaun Watson Sunday injury update
- Swinney gives update on Watson on his call-in show
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-SC
- Clemson TE suspended indefinitely
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Comedian Kevin Hart coming to Clemson
- Morris on playing Watson against South Carolina