|Injury updates on Nnoko, Rooks and Blossomgame|
|by Nikki Steele - Staff Writer - Wednesday, May 21, 2014 9:44 AM||
Landry NnokoLandry Nnoko
#35 6-10, 245
View Full Profile, Patrick RooksPatrick Rooks
#4 6-2, 185
View Full Profile and Jaron BlossomgameJaron Blossomgame
RS Fr. Forward
#5 6-7, 215
View Full Profile.
Nnoko had surgery earlier this month to repair a torn meniscus suffered during the season. He won't be able to fully participate in summer practices until mid-June. Bender said that Nnoko was basically doing rehab and spot shooting.
Rooks - the redshirt freshman who suffered a hip injury last year - is full-go. He participated in his first full workout earlier this week and has no ill effects.
Blossomgame, who fractured his leg during the NIT, is participating in all drills, although Bender said that they are giving him every fourth or fifth day off until he has his final x-ray in a few weeks.
|Send Feedback to Nikki Steele: Email | Comment||
- Clemson vs SC gametime announced
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- Clemson TE suspended indefinitely
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Swinney expects Watson to play again this season
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term