|Injury updates on Nnoko, Rooks and Blossomgame|
|Staff Writer - Wednesday, May 21, 2014 9:44 AM-||
Clemson Men's basketball assistant coach Dick Bender was on Mickey Plyler's show this morning and he was asked about an injury update on Landry NnokoLandry Nnoko
#35 6-10, 245
View Full Profile, Patrick RooksPatrick Rooks
#4 6-2, 185
View Full Profile and Jaron BlossomgameJaron Blossomgame
RS Fr. Forward
#5 6-7, 215
View Full Profile.
Nnoko had surgery earlier this month to repair a torn meniscus suffered during the season. He won't be able to fully participate in summer practices until mid-June. Bender said that Nnoko was basically doing rehab and spot shooting.
Rooks - the redshirt freshman who suffered a hip injury last year - is full-go. He participated in his first full workout earlier this week and has no ill effects.
Blossomgame, who fractured his leg during the NIT, is participating in all drills, although Bender said that they are giving him every fourth or fifth day off until he has his final x-ray in a few weeks.
|Send Feedback to Nikki Hood: Email | Comment||
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Swinney to McCloud: "You are going to be on Sportscenter for the rest of your life"