|Injury updates on Nnoko, Rooks and Blossomgame|
|by Nikki Hood - Staff Writer - Wednesday, May 21, 2014 9:44 AM||
Clemson Men's basketball assistant coach Dick Bender was on Mickey Plyler's show this morning and he was asked about an injury update on Landry NnokoLandry Nnoko
#35 6-10, 245
View Full Profile, Patrick RooksPatrick Rooks
#4 6-2, 185
View Full Profile and Jaron BlossomgameJaron Blossomgame
RS Fr. Forward
#5 6-7, 215
View Full Profile.
Nnoko had surgery earlier this month to repair a torn meniscus suffered during the season. He won't be able to fully participate in summer practices until mid-June. Bender said that Nnoko was basically doing rehab and spot shooting.
Rooks - the redshirt freshman who suffered a hip injury last year - is full-go. He participated in his first full workout earlier this week and has no ill effects.
Blossomgame, who fractured his leg during the NIT, is participating in all drills, although Bender said that they are giving him every fourth or fifth day off until he has his final x-ray in a few weeks.
|Send Feedback to Nikki Hood: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- Clemson lands JUCO baseball commit