|Injury updates on Nnoko, Rooks and Blossomgame|
|Staff Writer - Wednesday, May 21, 2014 9:44 AM-||
Clemson Men's basketball assistant coach Dick Bender was on Mickey Plyler's show this morning and he was asked about an injury update on Landry NnokoLandry Nnoko
#35 6-10, 245
View Full Profile, Patrick RooksPatrick Rooks
#4 6-2, 185
View Full Profile and Jaron BlossomgameJaron Blossomgame
RS Fr. Forward
#5 6-7, 215
View Full Profile.
Nnoko had surgery earlier this month to repair a torn meniscus suffered during the season. He won't be able to fully participate in summer practices until mid-June. Bender said that Nnoko was basically doing rehab and spot shooting.
Rooks - the redshirt freshman who suffered a hip injury last year - is full-go. He participated in his first full workout earlier this week and has no ill effects.
Blossomgame, who fractured his leg during the NIT, is participating in all drills, although Bender said that they are giving him every fourth or fifth day off until he has his final x-ray in a few weeks.
|Send Feedback to Nikki Hood: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft