|Havoline and ACC Network Team Up for All-ACC Fan Vote|
|Friday, February 21, 2014 2:46 PM-||
Charlotte, N.C. – Havoline, the Official Motor Oil of the ACC, and the ACC Network announced today a new free fan interactive promotion. The All-ACC Fan Vote Presented by Havoline will give fans a chance to choose their own First and Second Team All-ACC selections.
From now until March 15, fans may vote for their own All-ACC selections by visiting www.TheACC.com/FanVote. The All-ACC Fan Vote Presented by Havoline will have its results announced during the ACC Network telecast of the 2014 ACC Tournament Championship game on Sunday, March 16.
Fans who vote between now and March 2 can also enter to win a VIP trip to the 2014 ACC Men’s Basketball Tournament and a change to hang out with Richard Rawlings of Gas Monkey Garage and Discovery Channel’s Fast ‘N Loud. The All-ACC Fan Vote Presented by Havoline is being promoted on the ACC Network during telecasts, as well as digital platforms such as TheACC.com.
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- ACC Baseball Championship moved up due to forecast
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- WATCH: Analyst says Watson is NOT a Top 5 QB for 2017 NFL Draft
- Latest NCAA Regional projection for Clemson Baseball
- 19 Clemson students rescued from Kentucky cave
- Former Clemson safety signs contract with Colts
- Bender returns to Clemson
- Former Valparaiso forward will transfer to Clemson
- Clemson-FSU ranked #2 highest stakes in 2016