|Havoline and ACC Network Team Up for All-ACC Fan Vote|
|Friday, February 21, 2014 2:46 PM-||
Charlotte, N.C. – Havoline, the Official Motor Oil of the ACC, and the ACC Network announced today a new free fan interactive promotion. The All-ACC Fan Vote Presented by Havoline will give fans a chance to choose their own First and Second Team All-ACC selections.
From now until March 15, fans may vote for their own All-ACC selections by visiting www.TheACC.com/FanVote. The All-ACC Fan Vote Presented by Havoline will have its results announced during the ACC Network telecast of the 2014 ACC Tournament Championship game on Sunday, March 16.
Fans who vote between now and March 2 can also enter to win a VIP trip to the 2014 ACC Men’s Basketball Tournament and a change to hang out with Richard Rawlings of Gas Monkey Garage and Discovery Channel’s Fast ‘N Loud. The All-ACC Fan Vote Presented by Havoline is being promoted on the ACC Network during telecasts, as well as digital platforms such as TheACC.com.
- WATCH: Swinney's epic rant on media using "Clemsoning"
- Gamecock kicker takes a jab at Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney's interview with infamous "lugubrious" CBS analyst
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Clemson has a new starter at wide receiver
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the locker room after GT win
- Jimmy Fallon jokes on Bradley Pinion
- Photos: Clemson grass parking lots
- Photo: "One South Carolina" logo on display for Clemson-GT