|Havoline and ACC Network Team Up for All-ACC Fan Vote|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Friday, February 21, 2014 2:46 PM||
Charlotte, N.C. – Havoline, the Official Motor Oil of the ACC, and the ACC Network announced today a new free fan interactive promotion. The All-ACC Fan Vote Presented by Havoline will give fans a chance to choose their own First and Second Team All-ACC selections.
From now until March 15, fans may vote for their own All-ACC selections by visiting www.TheACC.com/FanVote. The All-ACC Fan Vote Presented by Havoline will have its results announced during the ACC Network telecast of the 2014 ACC Tournament Championship game on Sunday, March 16.
Fans who vote between now and March 2 can also enter to win a VIP trip to the 2014 ACC Men’s Basketball Tournament and a change to hang out with Richard Rawlings of Gas Monkey Garage and Discovery Channel’s Fast ‘N Loud. The All-ACC Fan Vote Presented by Havoline is being promoted on the ACC Network during telecasts, as well as digital platforms such as TheACC.com.
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story