|Former Clemson OG waived by Jaguars|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, August 29, 2014 9:29 PM||
Other players that were waived included - C Mike Brewster, G Drew Nowak, DE Gerald Rivers, QB Ricky Stanzi, WR Chad Bumphis, FB Eric Kettani, TE Brandon Barden (waived/injured), OT Cody Booth, DL DeAndre Coleman, DT Ricky Havili-Heimuli, S Craig Loston, QB Stephen Morris, K/P Kasey Redfern, TE D.J. Tialavea, LB Marcus Whitfield and DE David Carter.
Shatley had signed a free agent rookie contract back in May. In 2013, Shatley was named to the 2013 All-ACC coaches and media teams. He was also named the strongest player on the team in weightlifting competitions (40 reps of 225 at Pro-Day).
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Corso can't wear FSU costume due to a previous Clemson-FSU GameDay incident
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"
- Clemson ranked #1 in three categories by The Princeton Review
- William Perry's Super Bowl Ring sells for over 200K
- Report: Former Clemson LB to play for Wisconsin