|Former Clemson OG waived by Jaguars|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, August 29, 2014 9:29 PM-||
Other players that were waived included - C Mike Brewster, G Drew Nowak, DE Gerald Rivers, QB Ricky Stanzi, WR Chad Bumphis, FB Eric Kettani, TE Brandon Barden (waived/injured), OT Cody Booth, DL DeAndre Coleman, DT Ricky Havili-Heimuli, S Craig Loston, QB Stephen Morris, K/P Kasey Redfern, TE D.J. Tialavea, LB Marcus Whitfield and DE David Carter.
Shatley had signed a free agent rookie contract back in May. In 2013, Shatley was named to the 2013 All-ACC coaches and media teams. He was also named the strongest player on the team in weightlifting competitions (40 reps of 225 at Pro-Day).
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson is 218 pounds....and he's faster
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Saban says Watson most dominant since Cam Newton
- Swinney updates Feaster's health
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- Former Clemson player makes MLB debut
- Report: Shaq Lawson could miss half of the season or more
- ESPN announces new commentators for Thursday and Friday College Football; David Pollack re-signs