|Former Clemson OG waived by Jaguars|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, August 29, 2014 9:29 PM-||
Other players that were waived included - C Mike Brewster, G Drew Nowak, DE Gerald Rivers, QB Ricky Stanzi, WR Chad Bumphis, FB Eric Kettani, TE Brandon Barden (waived/injured), OT Cody Booth, DL DeAndre Coleman, DT Ricky Havili-Heimuli, S Craig Loston, QB Stephen Morris, K/P Kasey Redfern, TE D.J. Tialavea, LB Marcus Whitfield and DE David Carter.
Shatley had signed a free agent rookie contract back in May. In 2013, Shatley was named to the 2013 All-ACC coaches and media teams. He was also named the strongest player on the team in weightlifting competitions (40 reps of 225 at Pro-Day).
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on the firing of Mark Richt
- WATCH: Gamecock fan flips the bird after Clemson TD
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- ACC announces game time and network for Championship Game
- Spiller takes a jab at the Gamecocks
- Vegas odds for Clemson-North Carolina
- ESPN announcers for ACC Championship game
- Photo: SC uniforms for Clemson game
- Capital One Orange Bowl is sold out
- Watson surges in latest ESPN Heisman Watch