|Former Clemson OG waived by Jaguars|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, August 29, 2014 9:29 PM-||
Other players that were waived included - C Mike Brewster, G Drew Nowak, DE Gerald Rivers, QB Ricky Stanzi, WR Chad Bumphis, FB Eric Kettani, TE Brandon Barden (waived/injured), OT Cody Booth, DL DeAndre Coleman, DT Ricky Havili-Heimuli, S Craig Loston, QB Stephen Morris, K/P Kasey Redfern, TE D.J. Tialavea, LB Marcus Whitfield and DE David Carter.
Shatley had signed a free agent rookie contract back in May. In 2013, Shatley was named to the 2013 All-ACC coaches and media teams. He was also named the strongest player on the team in weightlifting competitions (40 reps of 225 at Pro-Day).
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game