|Former Clemson LB signs with Chargers|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, March 13, 2014 4:30 PM||
Former Clemson LB Kavell ConnerKavell Conner
# 6-1, 200
View Full Profile has signed a three year deal with the San Diego Chargers according to multiple sources.
Conner will add immediate depth at the inside linebacker position. Other players on the Chargers roster at that position are Donald Butler and Manti Te'o.
With the Colts in four seasons, Conner had recorded 236 tackles, seven passes defensed, two forced fumbles and one sack. In 2013, he was hampered with injuries and played in 10 games and had 21 tackles.
He was drafted by the Colts in the seventh round in 2010.
Two of his new Charger teammates will be former Clemson players: Crezdon ButlerCrezdon Butler
# 6-0, 180
View Full Profile and Marcus GilchristMarcus Gilchrist
Defensive Back (2007 - 2010)
#12 5-11, 190
High Point, NC
View Full Profile.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson vs SC gametime announced
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Deshaun Watson Sunday injury update
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-SC
- Clemson TE suspended indefinitely
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Comedian Kevin Hart coming to Clemson
- Swinney expects Watson to play again this season
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- Morris on playing Watson against South Carolina