|Former Clemson LB signs with Chargers|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, March 13, 2014 4:30 PM||
Former Clemson LB Kavell ConnerKavell Conner
# 6-1, 200
View Full Profile has signed a three year deal with the San Diego Chargers according to multiple sources.
Conner will add immediate depth at the inside linebacker position. Other players on the Chargers roster at that position are Donald Butler and Manti Te'o.
With the Colts in four seasons, Conner had recorded 236 tackles, seven passes defensed, two forced fumbles and one sack. In 2013, he was hampered with injuries and played in 10 games and had 21 tackles.
He was drafted by the Colts in the seventh round in 2010.
Two of his new Charger teammates will be former Clemson players: Crezdon ButlerCrezdon Butler
# 6-0, 180
View Full Profile and Marcus GilchristMarcus Gilchrist
Defensive Back (2007 - 2010)
#12 5-11, 190
High Point, NC
View Full Profile.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- Clemson rated as #1 overrated bowl winner for 2015 season
- Clemson GA has accepted position with Buffalo Bills
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- WATCH: Smith hits game winner in final sec