|Former Clemson LB signs with Chargers|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, March 13, 2014 4:30 PM||
Former Clemson LB Kavell ConnerKavell Conner
# 6-1, 200
View Full Profile has signed a three year deal with the San Diego Chargers according to multiple sources.
Conner will add immediate depth at the inside linebacker position. Other players on the Chargers roster at that position are Donald Butler and Manti Te'o.
With the Colts in four seasons, Conner had recorded 236 tackles, seven passes defensed, two forced fumbles and one sack. In 2013, he was hampered with injuries and played in 10 games and had 21 tackles.
He was drafted by the Colts in the seventh round in 2010.
Two of his new Charger teammates will be former Clemson players: Crezdon ButlerCrezdon Butler
# 6-0, 180
View Full Profile and Marcus GilchristMarcus Gilchrist
Defensive Back (2007 - 2010)
#12 5-11, 190
High Point, NC
View Full Profile.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- C.J. Spiller will not be returning to the Bills
- Clemson 2015 Pro Day Updates
- Venables: "I would have stayed for a lot less"
- Report: Spiller turned down $4.5 million from Bills
- Clemson ranked high in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 25
- Clemson freshman jersey numbers
- Sunday's Clemson-SC baseball game postponed
- Swinney on Deshaun Watson's rehab
- ESPN ranks Watson #2 intriguing ACC figure