|Dwayne Allen back to '100 Percent'|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, March 20, 2014 9:03 AM||
Dwayne AllenDwayne Allen
Tight End (2008 - 2011)
#83 6-3, 255
View Full Profile has been out of action with a hip injury since the Indianapolis Colts' placed him on injured reserve last September. His hip was injured in the first game of the 2013 season (caught a TD pass).
He now appears ready to go for upcoming NFL campaign. “I’m great. I’m actually back to 100 percent,” Allen said on The Last Word on 1070 The Fan.
For his NFL career, Allen has 46 catches for 541 yards and 4 touchdowns.
Allen was drafted in the third round (#64th overall) of the 2012 NFL draft.
During his senior season at Clemson, he was the winner of the John Mackey Award which goes to the nation's Top TE.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- WATCH: Jaron Brown makes ridiculous catch against Chargers