|Dwayne Allen back to '100 Percent'|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-03-20 09:03:43.0-||
Dwayne AllenDwayne Allen
Tight End (2008 - 2011)
#83 6-3, 255
View Full Profile has been out of action with a hip injury since the Indianapolis Colts' placed him on injured reserve last September. His hip was injured in the first game of the 2013 season (caught a TD pass).
He now appears ready to go for upcoming NFL campaign. “I’m great. I’m actually back to 100 percent,” Allen said on The Last Word on 1070 The Fan.
For his NFL career, Allen has 46 catches for 541 yards and 4 touchdowns.
Allen was drafted in the third round (#64th overall) of the 2012 NFL draft.
During his senior season at Clemson, he was the winner of the John Mackey Award which goes to the nation's Top TE.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 5 rankings
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the 2017 National Championship
- Clemson blanks Boston College