|Dwayne Allen back to '100 Percent'|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, March 20, 2014 9:03 AM-||
Dwayne AllenDwayne Allen
Tight End (2008 - 2011)
#83 6-3, 255
View Full Profile has been out of action with a hip injury since the Indianapolis Colts' placed him on injured reserve last September. His hip was injured in the first game of the 2013 season (caught a TD pass).
He now appears ready to go for upcoming NFL campaign. “I’m great. I’m actually back to 100 percent,” Allen said on The Last Word on 1070 The Fan.
For his NFL career, Allen has 46 catches for 541 yards and 4 touchdowns.
Allen was drafted in the third round (#64th overall) of the 2012 NFL draft.
During his senior season at Clemson, he was the winner of the John Mackey Award which goes to the nation's Top TE.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson