|Dwayne Allen back to '100 Percent'|
|Assoc. Editor - Thursday, March 20, 2014 9:03 AM-||
Dwayne AllenDwayne Allen
Tight End (2008 - 2011)
#83 6-3, 255
View Full Profile has been out of action with a hip injury since the Indianapolis Colts' placed him on injured reserve last September. His hip was injured in the first game of the 2013 season (caught a TD pass).
He now appears ready to go for upcoming NFL campaign. “I’m great. I’m actually back to 100 percent,” Allen said on The Last Word on 1070 The Fan.
For his NFL career, Allen has 46 catches for 541 yards and 4 touchdowns.
Allen was drafted in the third round (#64th overall) of the 2012 NFL draft.
During his senior season at Clemson, he was the winner of the John Mackey Award which goes to the nation's Top TE.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- 8 Tigers invited to the NFL combine
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- Jeopardy question involved Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party
- Three Tigers listed in NFL Mock Draft
- Orange Bowl gifts arrive for Clemson