|Dwayne Allen back to '100 Percent'|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, March 20, 2014 9:03 AM||
Dwayne AllenDwayne Allen
Tight End (2008 - 2011)
#83 6-3, 255
View Full Profile has been out of action with a hip injury since the Indianapolis Colts' placed him on injured reserve last September. His hip was injured in the first game of the 2013 season (caught a TD pass).
He now appears ready to go for upcoming NFL campaign. “I’m great. I’m actually back to 100 percent,” Allen said on The Last Word on 1070 The Fan.
For his NFL career, Allen has 46 catches for 541 yards and 4 touchdowns.
Allen was drafted in the third round (#64th overall) of the 2012 NFL draft.
During his senior season at Clemson, he was the winner of the John Mackey Award which goes to the nation's Top TE.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic
- Future non-conference football opponents for Clemson