|Cole Stoudt named 4th best ACC QB|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Wednesday, April 16, 2014 9:17 AM||
Cole StoudtCole Stoudt
#18 6-4, 205
View Full Profile as the #4th best QB in the ACC. The rankings were based on projections for 2014, not accomplishments to date.
Jameis Winston, Marquise Williams, and Anthony Boone were ranked higher on the list.
Stoudt is set to replace Boyd, who guided Clemson to 32 wins over the last three seasons, including a No. 8 finish in the final Associated Press poll in 2013. In three years as a backup at Clemson, Stoudt has thrown for 742 yards and eight touchdowns. Although limited playing time or a backup role isn’t the best way to judge how a player will perform once he’s the starter, it’s important to note Stoudt has completed 72.2 percent of his passes over the last three seasons and has only one pick in 119 attempts. The senior also has good mobility and should serve as a mentor for incoming freshman Deshaun WatsonDeshaun Watson
#4 6-3, 190
View Full Profile. With Georgia and Florida State on the schedule early in the year, Stoudt’s experience will be valuable for Clemson as it hopes to record another 10-win season.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Clemson freshman jersey numbers
- Sunday's Clemson-SC baseball game postponed
- Clemson ranked high in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 25
- Watson ranked #4 Quarterback in CFB
- Swinney on Deshaun Watson's rehab