|Clemson schedule ranked #7th toughest in the nation|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, July 1, 2014 10:19 AM||
Clemson was ranked as the #7 toughest schedule in the nation.
Also, in-state rival South Carolina was ranked tied for 10th hardest schedule with West Virginia.
7. Clemson Tigers
Not only do the Tigers have to break in a new QB and get used to life without Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile, they have three games against Top 15 opponents: at Georgia in the opener, then later in September at FSU before closing against South Carolina. They also have games against a dangerous Louisville team, at BC, at Georgia Tech and against UNC.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney and staff in a Thursday car accident; also had an exploded tire on plane
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Photo: Spiller wins bet; Gilmore wears Clemson t-shirt
- Swinney statement on Watson surgery, Oklahoma
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Mel Kiper's take on Vic Beasley
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains