|Clemson schedule ranked #7th toughest in the nation|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, July 1, 2014 10:19 AM-||
Fox Sports' Bruce Feldman released his latest article toughest roads to the College Football Playoff and Clemson made the list.
Clemson was ranked as the #7 toughest schedule in the nation.
Also, in-state rival South Carolina was ranked tied for 10th hardest schedule with West Virginia.
7. Clemson Tigers
Not only do the Tigers have to break in a new QB and get used to life without Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile, they have three games against Top 15 opponents: at Georgia in the opener, then later in September at FSU before closing against South Carolina. They also have games against a dangerous Louisville team, at BC, at Georgia Tech and against UNC.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson is 218 pounds....and he's faster
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Saban says Watson most dominant since Cam Newton
- Swinney updates Feaster's health
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- Former Clemson player makes MLB debut
- Report: Shaq Lawson could miss half of the season or more
- ESPN announces new commentators for Thursday and Friday College Football; David Pollack re-signs