|Clemson schedule ranked #7th toughest in the nation|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, July 1, 2014 10:19 AM||
Fox Sports' Bruce Feldman released his latest article toughest roads to the College Football Playoff and Clemson made the list.
Clemson was ranked as the #7 toughest schedule in the nation.
Also, in-state rival South Carolina was ranked tied for 10th hardest schedule with West Virginia.
7. Clemson Tigers
Not only do the Tigers have to break in a new QB and get used to life without Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile, they have three games against Top 15 opponents: at Georgia in the opener, then later in September at FSU before closing against South Carolina. They also have games against a dangerous Louisville team, at BC, at Georgia Tech and against UNC.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- In-State INF commits to Clemson
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- WATCH: Danny Ford's 1982 Orange Bowl Pregame Speech
- Clemson flag flies over US/NATO headquarters in Afghanistan
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies
- Rockets extend qualifying offer to McDaniels
- WATCH: Time lapse of LJC Demolition Efforts
- Isaiah Battle prepares for his NFL pro day
- 6 Tigers included in Athlon's Preseason All-Sophomore and All-Rookie Team