|Clemson schedule ranked #7th toughest in the nation|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, July 1, 2014 10:19 AM||
Fox Sports' Bruce Feldman released his latest article toughest roads to the College Football Playoff and Clemson made the list.
Clemson was ranked as the #7 toughest schedule in the nation.
Also, in-state rival South Carolina was ranked tied for 10th hardest schedule with West Virginia.
7. Clemson Tigers
Not only do the Tigers have to break in a new QB and get used to life without Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile, they have three games against Top 15 opponents: at Georgia in the opener, then later in September at FSU before closing against South Carolina. They also have games against a dangerous Louisville team, at BC, at Georgia Tech and against UNC.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI