|Clemson schedule ranked #7th toughest in the nation|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, July 1, 2014 10:19 AM-||
Fox Sports' Bruce Feldman released his latest article toughest roads to the College Football Playoff and Clemson made the list.
Clemson was ranked as the #7 toughest schedule in the nation.
Also, in-state rival South Carolina was ranked tied for 10th hardest schedule with West Virginia.
7. Clemson Tigers
Not only do the Tigers have to break in a new QB and get used to life without Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
Wide Receiver (2011 - 2013)
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile, they have three games against Top 15 opponents: at Georgia in the opener, then later in September at FSU before closing against South Carolina. They also have games against a dangerous Louisville team, at BC, at Georgia Tech and against UNC.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- 8 Tigers invited to the NFL combine
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- Jeopardy question involved Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party
- Three Tigers listed in NFL Mock Draft
- Orange Bowl gifts arrive for Clemson